Border Ranges

coastal cruizer

Hi all doing a overnighter through the border ranges via carnarvon gorge and toolum falls which is camp 1 any tag alongs welcome two vehicles so far my cruizer ute and a rodeo all welcome

BEK

4x4 Earth Contributer
Trip start point is beaudesert driver reviver at 1.30pm saturday channel 18 on uhf

hey coastal cruizer sounds like a great trip,

can't see me making it up there for a weekend but one day i hope

can i suggest something.? keep all the information in one post so anyone interested in going and especially you as organiser don't have to find multiple posts. just keep adding to the original post.

if you pm yobbo or grumpy they'll move this post into your original and then go from there

have fun out there

coastal cruizer

cheers for the advise looking for spontanious people for short notice trips as it only takes less than on hour to pack . hope you,as I,enjoy watching the billy boil chatsoon

05hilux

overnighter

Hi all doing a overnighter through the border ranges via carnarvon gorge and toolum falls which is camp 1 any tag alongs welcome two vehicles so far my cruizer ute and a rodeo all welcome

Hey mate,
ive been trying to find a weekend just for an overnighter, and get out for a drive when abouts do you plan to go for this trip?, i might be petty keen. havnt done a great deal of 4wding, only becouse i dont know many people up the coast,moved up here only 8mnths ago.cheers