Bluetooth fridge monitor

I’m looking for a fridge monitor to display the fridge temperature via Bluetooth to my iPhone, similar to my Weber bbq temp monitor?

Last edited:

Chatty

Jaycar, 4WD Supacentre and others have wireless fridge thermometers with remote displays, but not Bluetooth to your phone.

I've got two fridges with remote monitoring (one WiFi, one Bluetooth) and I find by the time I chose what I'm doing, start the app, get it to connect then get the reading it's faster to simply walk back to the fridge and have a look.
After all, it's not something you're going to look at every second of the day.

Albynsw

Jaycar, 4WD Supacentre and others have wireless fridge thermometers with remote displays, but not Bluetooth to your phone.

I've got two fridges with remote monitoring (one WiFi, one Bluetooth) and I find by the time I chose what I'm doing, start the app, get it to connect then get the reading it's faster to simply walk back to the fridge and have a look.

I have the Acurite double and a Kings one. Both work well. Agree it is better to have it displayed somewhere you can easily glance at it rather than going into an app

Thanks for that I do agree, but still looking at options, what Bluetooth to an app product are you using..

boobook

I had thought of using a bbq temp monitor for the fridge, but wanted to see if there is a fridge equivalent first
I should have been clearer sorry.

This one.

I think the app supports over 4 sensors

CTL

I have the Acurite double and a Kings one. Both work well. Agree it is better to have it displayed somewhere you can easily glance at it rather than going into an app
That Kings monitor looks the same as the genuine Engel one :oops:

I should have been clearer sorry.

This one.

I think the app supports over 4 sensors
Thanks Boobook, very much appreciated exactly what I was looking for, have bought one first for the new drawer fridge in the car, then might buy a couple for the caravan fridge…