Birthday?

robz

4x4 Earth Contributer
Someone is "Gunna" be turning 50 on Monday.
Congratulations and happy 50th.

I have a feelin that payback is gunna hurt for posting this.

Last edited:

Split pin

It wouldnd be gunna now would it if it is its gunna hurt my ribs laughing so loud and long that its gunna be a sight for all the crew who are gunna be on the floor laughing because its gunna's birthday. Or am I gunna have cake on my face because it's not gunnas birthday?????:D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes:

robz

4x4 Earth Contributer
Now i cant give too much away or i am "Gunna" get into all sorts of trouble.

I have a feelin that payback is gunna hurt for posting this.

Grumpy

Bloody emoo Didn't think they ever made it to 50, oh well guess it might happen yet, where's our drinks u promised us all EMOO.

goldrush

Happy birthday. 50 is certainly getting up there. Might be time to get that prescription windscreen for the rig.:D:D:D:D:D

frosty

4x4 Earth Contributer
50!!!!

Bugger! Sorry OLD chap! I'd always pick ya for 49??

Happy birthday anyway.

Pure Yobbo

Geez it's Gunna be hard to keep this birthday quite with all you guys as his mates. What's it Gunna be on Monday must be Gunna's b'day

Happy Birthday Mate - Grumpy give him a big birthday kiss from all us Qlders :rolleyes::rolleyes: Use lot's of tounge :eek::eek:

frosty

4x4 Earth Contributer
Geez it's Gunna be hard to keep this birthday quite with all you guys as his mates. What's it Gunna be on Monday must be Gunna's b'day

Happy Birthday Mate - Grumpy give him a big birthday kiss from all us Qlders :rolleyes::rolleyes: Use lot's of tounge :eek::eek:

Pretend ya from Tassie, don't worry about the tounge so much!!:p

And get lenty of video for Challenge Lee. She missing out at the moment!!:eek:

BEK

4x4 Earth Contributer
Happy Birthday Col

Hope you enjoy the big day and please make sure

.... the BBQ has more wood to celebrate is style

BUSHNUT

Happy Birthday , you old BUGG#R ! Hope you have a good one, I find it easier to just let them slide through to the keeper !

4X4

Happy Birthday Gunna, I hope you have a good one. Next time I see you we'll have a drink.

Cheers Rossco

knot_gillty

Jeez, i go away for a week and Col gets bloody OLD!! Just remember mate, you're only as old as the woman/women you feel. Makes ya young again!:rolleyes:;)

Oh yeah, Happy Birthday!