Best way cleaning camping cookware?

typhoeus

For every web page against, there is one for: etc. etc. My choice is to avoid aluminium and I recommend people to do likewise, but in the end we are responsible for our own choices in life, good and bad.
Shall we discuss teflon next? ::D:D:D

LiamBlack

I use cast iron . while its hot tip in some cold water with washing detergent , if its really baked on let it boil and clean its self . rinse with clean water and oil . most of the time it only needs a wipe out and re oil as cast-iron makes its own non stick coating unless you burn stuff.
we also use the same cleaning method on stainless steel so I don't see any reason why titanium would be any different . you will be surprised what dishwashing detergent will remove when boiling
I also use cast iron.

Even using the boiler, there were no problems, they poured it with cheap chemistry after cooking to remove the fat and that's it, I don’t remember that something burned on it. Good things!

Kegs1972

we use cast iron at home and camping. Check out Solidteknics, they have a multigenerational warranty. When seasoned correctly they're absolutely non stick. I use the boil water in it and they clean themselves method, dry back on the heat and add a small amount oil until it starts smoking, Cool a little and wipe with a paper towel. They are fantastic!

Rusty Panels

We had a little poodle for 17 years and one night we were saying goodbye to visitors, when we came back inside the Tim Tams and chocolate cake that were on the coffee table were gone. She was sitting alongside with chocolate all over her face.