Best suspension for corrugations?

Rhett HS

I don't get it either. I've driven probably 6 Amaroks and half of them drive nice and the others ordinary. That's why I specifically wanted to drive the actual car being sold. The Paj is fine, just a bit noisy, rough around the edges and the seats very basic. I'm liking it better every day, it's been like swapping a hot girl for one who cooks good....excuse my sexist comment. :)
Some amaroks have 'comfort' rear leaves, only three leaves instead of five, and of course there are heaps of different rim diameters and widths, and different tyres, so on that basis alone you can expect different ride qualities.

shaun0

Ive got Icon stage 4 slinkys going on this week some time so will be interesting to see the difference. Currently have Bilsteins and the ride from these has been pretty good.

Rhett HS

Ive got Icon stage 4 slinkys going on this week some time so will be interesting to see the difference. Currently have Bilsteins and the ride from these has been pretty good.
I feel like i used to sell a few Icon, memories of an american shock, possibly a rebadged gabriel? A gold and orange colour in the day?

Nowadays my exposure to Icon, if its the same stuff, has been via the Expedition Overland videos. It would be nice to meet up with Clay, i like the way he travels.

Rhett HS

I just looked it up, i might have been mixing up Ikon motorcyle shocks and some other shocks, both of which i sold.

I also just found out the company i worked for at the time relocated, and now seems to have ceased trading, not sure.