Best polish for pinstripes and scratches

phs

^ We have been using Autoglym super resin polish for 10 years very good but like all polishes it wears off.

Only ever waxed ontop of the polish once and it did last a little longer, for a 4wd that had seen a lot of over grown tracks being metallic silver it scrubbed up very nice.

Went over what to do with the mrs current 4wd and sort of thinking rhino hide as the only real way to protect the paint, don’t rate bushbarrier too long to install and has to be removed daily ( not practical at all )

PPF was on the cards too but that have a limited life span and probably cost more than rhino hide

Yesterday we spent the day putting Autoglym UHD ceramic coating on, the prep is the hard part applying the ceramic coating was quite quick
I Don’t have high hopes for this completely protecting against shrubs and don’t actually think it’s a true ceramic coating as that should be a thin layer for glass/ glaze added on top of the paint, Autoglym claim there coating lasts upto 12 months

I’ll be interested to see what’s it’s like after our Boxing Day 4wd trip

Rusty Panels

^ We have been using Autoglym super resin polish for 10 years very good but like all polishes it wears off.

Only ever waxed ontop of the polish once and it did last a little longer, for a 4wd that had seen a lot of over grown tracks being metallic silver it scrubbed up very nice.

Went over what to do with the mrs current 4wd and sort of thinking rhino hide as the only real way to protect the paint, don’t rate bushbarrier too long to install and has to be removed daily ( not practical at all )

PPF was on the cards too but that have a limited life span and probably cost more than rhino hide

Yesterday we spent the day putting Autoglym UHD ceramic coating on, the prep is the hard part applying the ceramic coating was quite quick
I Don’t have high hopes for this completely protecting against shrubs and don’t actually think it’s a true ceramic coating as that should be a thin layer for glass/ glaze added on top of the paint, Autoglym claim there coating lasts upto 12 months

I’ll be interested to see what’s it’s like after our Boxing Day 4wd trip
Whipper snippers mounted on each side of the bull bar work well!