Best GPS for Offroad Tracking for 4WD trips.

Low Range

Sorry writing ended down the bottom here.The Atlogis Nav app is excellent it does everything a nav should do. You can add other Sat Servers that allow caching tiles and i have also added the Ozi map set to it.
Wow ok thanks so much, i've used the Atlogis app for a few years and love it but had no idea you could add custom maps to it. So i can buy for example this map and use it? https://www.oziexplorer4.com/eng/maps_nsw_100k_topo_dl.html

CTL

Sorry writing ended down the bottom here.The Atlogis Nav app is excellent it does everything a nav should do. You can add other Sat Servers that allow caching tiles and i have also added the Ozi map set to it.
No iOS version :(

Albynsw

my two issues with gps is one, the big screens vibrate too much, god knows how you get by with a 10 inch gizmo, 7inch sat nav is bad enough. two they all usually use hard to get to batteries, so they do this so you are forced to buy another once battery dies, when you could just replace a few 18650s...so imo all gps are rather crap. also the stock detail on the hema is a joke, in this day and age you shouldnt have to dowload stuff, disgusting really.
I have the big iPad mounted above my rear view mirror and it is rock solid. I love the big screen and ability to zoom in and out and scroll around the map with ease