Best Black Friday / Cyber Monday 4WD deals in Australia

LongRoad2Go

I noticed a 'Black Friday' advert for MaxTrax, but they're still overpriced by at least $100 IMO.

Think I'll wait for the inevitable Christmas present questions from family member to get some wanted gear. Or, if we hit a Recession wait till the prices adjust ... hopefully downwards!

Rusty Panels

Mine's due for the timing belt, tappet adjustment and inlet clean along with new gaskets but seeing how Toyota never have spare parts on sale and I'm the one doing all the work, I reckon zero!

Albynsw

Not much of a discount but can highly recommend these units.
Their flow rate is advertised lower than what some other brands claim but in practice are much quicker , quieter , smaller, lighter and less power hungry. The compressor is a USA Viair
The trigger piece works well as a deflater on its own and has a built in guage

boobook

Mine's due for the timing belt, tappet adjustment and inlet clean along with new gaskets but seeing how Toyota never have spare parts on sale and I'm the one doing all the work, I reckon zero!

Toyota parts Black Friday sale 365 days a year. :)

LongRoad2Go

Not much of a discount but can highly recommend these units.
Their flow rate is advertised lower than what some other brands claim but in practice are much quicker , quieter , smaller, lighter and less power hungry. The compressor is a USA Viair
The trigger piece works well as a deflater on its own and has a built in guage

Thanks and appreciated Albynsw.

Have been looking on/off for a decent compressor and seems the waiting game paid-off. Yep, you sold me on this after I had a gander of the Viair website - they are a crap load more expensive on Amazon for the 'same' units, though, with one or two different unnecessary attachments i.e solid bar type inflator. However, the Bushranger one comes with a digital display, unlike the Septics versions where that's an additional cost. So, a $30 discount on something that's already cheaper than the 'original' isn't too bad, it gets very good reviews too.

Albynsw

Thanks and appreciated Albynsw.

Have been looking on/off for a decent compressor and seems the waiting game paid-off. Yep, you sold me on this after I had a gander of the Viair website - they are a crap load more expensive on Amazon for the 'same' units, though, with one or two different unnecessary attachments i.e solid bar type inflator. However, the Bushranger one comes with a digital display, unlike the Septics versions where that's an additional cost. So, a $30 discount on something that's already cheaper than the 'original' isn't too bad, it gets very good reviews too.

I first bought one in 2007 on recommendation and only gave it to my son last year and bought a new one
They are a very reliable unit