Bearing Witness

Corndoggy

I'm nailing a cross to the roof of my house as I type.

Ooppps. Does it matter if I nailed it on upside down?

Will have to make it The Not So Holly Church Of Satan. Is Satan to hard a word, should I use "The Other Guy" instead? Not getting up there to change it now.

Should still get tax right offs under equal opportunities laws.

Is there an equivalent of the holy bible I can use for my book of guidance for my church? I'm new to this conning, ummm I mean preaching thing.

Last edited:

Albynsw

Mine is the house of the Holy Spirit, had a big religious session last night

45291B1F-947B-4DDD-BCCF-6376ECB3E85F.jpeg

Corndoggy

Just ordered a box full. Will sign them all under Lucifer, these suckers will never catch on. Will be handing them out for free at the door on the opening. Where do I claim my tax back? Do you think a $20 entrance is to much if we don't pass the plate around during my waffle on? If it works for the other lots should work for me. Now I know the meaning of "There're a sucker born every minute". And some said forget advice you get online.

Albynsw

I remember being at a Greek church where they passed the plate around the priest wasn’t happy with the takings, he said something in Greek I couldn’t understand and then passed it around again for a top up.

Corndoggy

Yet it is give if you can system isn't it?

Think i can remember a long time going to a workmates wedding. During the service they passed the plate around. When it got to me I just passed to the guy next to me putting nothing on the plate. The guy looked at me, I just said "im not religious mate. I don't give to what I don't believe". He took the plate put his money on it and passed it on. We said nothing else.

Last edited:

mikehzz

I remember being at a Greek church where they passed the plate around the priest wasn’t happy with the takings, he said something in Greek I couldn’t understand and then passed it around again for a top up.
In Greece they haggle and bargain over everything. :)

Rusty Panels

I'm nailing a cross to the roof of my house as I type.

Ooppps. Does it matter if I nailed it on upside down?

Will have to make it The Not So Holly Church Of Satan. Is Satan to hard a word, should I use "The Other Guy" instead? Not getting up there to change it now.

Should still get tax right offs under equal opportunities laws.

Is there an equivalent of the holy bible I can use for my book of guidance for my church? I'm new to this conning, ummm I mean preaching thing.
To be politically correct he should be called the Opposition Party!

Corndoggy

Can't call it the Opposition Party. That sounds to much like it is political. All the posts will be deleted and I'll get warned.

DogSec

Just watched 4 Corners report "Bearing Witness" on the Jehovah Witness organisation. Seems to me it is just another organisation that uses a bible, twists and turns what's in it to suit their own means of control of those they brain wash to have a flock that follow the unquestionably. Families split up from those that have seen the light and left the flock. Then of course the child molestation that seems to go with these groups. None of which gets reported to the authorities but handled by themselves, justice done there.Then of course there is the multi billion $s that come with a world wide business, and after all it is a business with plenty rorts to handle all that money. An organisation that is run by men, women are to be subservient, higher education is not encouraged as you would question too much and not needed when the new world began after the end of time, except for those followers of Jehovah. Installed fear to keep them under control.
Aren't I glad I gave away religion at a very early age. Will I burn in hell when dead. Don't think so, I will be dead. Don't think you know much at all when your dead. Will I burn when dead, I think so. That's what they do when cermated.
EVERY CHURCH slash RELIGIOUS CORPRATION does exactly the same thing. From Catholics to the Muslims!
EVERY one of them do the same, read a fictional book and then ‘interpret it’ into how they can control ppl.
Are you aware that NOT ONE RELIGIOUS ORGANISATION slash CHURCH PAY ANY TAX?
WELL, awake-Up.
They DO NOT PAY TAXES!!
That is why they are the richest corporations in the world.
They cause wars because of some of the radical ways they teach and enforce WHAT THEY WANT PPL TO BELIEVE.
EVERY GOVERNMENT AROUND THE WORLD HAS COWED-DOWN to these ppl.
It’s time EVERY RELIGIOUS ORGANISATION slash HURCH WAS TAXED AT THE HIGHEST RATES POSSIBLE BY LAWS, and that means at 99cents tax on every dollar ‘earned’ if that is possible!
EVERY country could then afford all of the ‘reforms’ etc that have been caused by this World-Wide COVID problem!!
TAX ALL CHURCHES AND RELIGIOUS ORGANISATIONS NOW!!!

rogerazz

4x4 Earth Contributer
Wow! this is getting real serious now.:eek:
Anyone like to comment on the Salvos, St. Vinnes, feeding of the homeless and disadvantaged and many other religions who give so much time , effort and money to support those in bad places here and in other countries.
I guess there is good and bad in everything, except us four wheel drivers who are the only true religion. :p

Reactions: CTL

Albynsw

Wow! this is getting real serious now.:eek:
Anyone like to comment on the Salvos, St. Vinnes, feeding of the homeless and disadvantaged and many other religions who give so much time , effort and money to support those in bad places here and in other countries.
I guess there is good and bad in everything, except us four wheel drivers who are the only true religion. :p

Yes I think it is unfair to tarnish them all with the same brush because a lot of them do great deeds in society.
Keep in mind pedos operate in Boy Scouts, swim schools, childcare etc etc, it is not just the religious groups to blame but it shits me when any organisation shelters or cover up these crimes in the name of protecting their organisation

a1bert

My school teachings, no war has been entirely fought over religion, BUT fought in the name of religion for power and money
Must have been the only time i was not sleeping in class with my eyes open:)