BatteryWorld

Golddigger

Called into see the guys at Battery World Browns Plains before before Christmas to pickup a deepcycle battery for the camper trailer. They know their stuff, got a 115 a/h battery for the camper trailer. Runs the fridge for days, had a great range

rodw

Called into see the guys at Battery World Browns Plains before before Christmas to pickup a deepcycle battery for the camper trailer. They know their stuff, got a 115 a/h battery for the camper trailer. Runs the fridge for days, had a great range

Yes they've looked after me too and relieved me of a fair bit of cash recently. Shame one of them drives a Triton!

Grey Ghost

4x4 Earth Contributer
Yes they've looked after me too and relieved me of a fair bit of cash recently. Shame one of them drives a Triton!
Thats coz you DON'T drive a Triton.
Appart from that I've always found Battery World down here to be really on top of their game and very helpful too.

HOGO80

Battery world thumbs up!

Hey all,
I just got my dual battery set up in my lux yesterday by Jay down at the Tweed heads Battery World. He did a great job in setting it up for me really quickly even though he was really busy. He gave me plenty of information and heaps of choices and fitted alot of the products to my budget. It was a good $600 cheaper than getting ARB to do it and as far as im concerned id rather something cheaper and to a standard that im happy with, without the ARB brand! and received good service in the process...something that ive found the Burleigh ARB to be lacking big time!
And he drives the same model, year Hilux as me so hes gotta be alright!!
Thanks Battery World!

daweclan

Hey all,
I just got my dual battery set up in my lux yesterday by Jay down at the Tweed heads Battery World. He did a great job in setting it up for me really quickly even though he was really busy. He gave me plenty of information and heaps of choices and fitted alot of the products to my budget. It was a good $600 cheaper than getting ARB to do it and as far as im concerned id rather something cheaper and to a standard that im happy with, without the ARB brand! and received good service in the process...something that ive found the Burleigh ARB to be lacking big time!
And he drives the same model, year Hilux as me so hes gotta be alright!!
Thanks Battery World!
Battery world have looked after me as well,Took all my cables for the dual set up in and they crimped all the lugs on for me,Only purchased the lugs from them!A real NORMAL business,Why cant they all go back to helping people out instead of emptying there wallets! Thumbs up Battery World,Ill'e be shopping there again.:D

hoody

yes i agree with all you guys they are very good at brownsplains, [ WHATS WRONG WITH A TRITON ]

HOODY

Pure Yobbo

I have used the guys over at Rothwell & I think they own Morayfield as well they are pretty good they were able to help me with an AGM for my boat and then a few weeks later a C-Tek charger.

teza h

Good to know,My second battery is starting to slow down a bit with the fridge so I'l defernatly be looking for a new one by summer. Got to have them beers nice n cold on the beach.