@BARRA_GU ,400RWKW XR6 Turbo Engine Conversion GU PATROL -Georgie's Twin Locked GU Patrol

Barra GU

For those of you interested
Here is our latest trip from last weekend.

This was the very first time driving on the 40 inch treps so given this track is arguably one of the hardest in victoria the entire day of driving for me was with caution. The goal was to complete the track with no winching and without breaking anything...

On this trip we had
Defender 90 orkney (twin locked 37s)
Barra GU (twin locked 40s)
2x gq patrol (caged twin locked 37s )
1x comp truck (twin locked -front locker not working with 24v competiton gigglepin winch with 4 batteries)
110 defender twin locked on portals and 37s

This is part 1....

Enjoy

Rags90mod

For those of you interested
Here is our latest trip from last weekend.

This was the very first time driving on the 40 inch treps so given this track is arguably one of the hardest in victoria the entire day of driving for me was with caution. The goal was to complete the track with no winching and without breaking anything...

On this trip we had
Defender 90 orkney (twin locked 37s)
Barra GU (twin locked 40s)
2x gq patrol (caged twin locked 37s )
1x comp truck (twin locked -front locker not working with 24v competiton gigglepin winch with 4 batteries)
110 defender twin locked on portals and 37s

This is part 1....

Enjoy

Out of curiosity what's a "gigglepin winch"?

Barra GU

Yeah the 40s were just for this one trip to piss a mate off cos everyone was running 37s.
I gotta give them back to my mate now so its back to 37s for me!

shaun0

Coolers finally here!

600x300x100 1450hp rated

Cooler goes on Sunday
4 inch gazorst goes on next week
Retune 23rd october...

I think im being a little optimistic with the 500rwkw figure in a vehicle with pump 98 and a built auto but if it gets it i will send y'all some nudes!

Just for infor I got 508kw on 98 and 554kw on E85 that was at the rear wheels but that was with an LSA 6.2.

Barra GU

Yeah Commodore it had twin fuel pumps return style plus Mast heads, blower cam, 1500cc injectors got about 230km to a tank on E85 lol. Had the blower running 37% over with 2.55 upper and 9.17 lower pully.
I love these. Would definitely own an lsa!

I went out last weekend with a ls turbo that had about 640rwkw

The thing was stupidly powerful but just broke traction every time he put his foot down.

How did you harness the power on the street?

shaun0

I love these. Would definitely own an lsa!

I went out last weekend with a ls turbo that had about 640rwkw

The thing was stupidly powerful but just broke traction every time he put his foot down.

How did you harness the power on the street?
Yeah that was the biggest problem I had 20 inch wheels with 285 Michelin pilot super sport tyres and no traction it really needed 18 inch rims with semi slick drag tyres.

RBJET

Going from something like Pilot Sports to ET Street's makes a big difference but good luck if you ever want to take a corner in anger.
I guess you're not really looking at taking corners quickly with 600KW+ majority of the time though.

Barra GU

Going from something like Pilot Sports to ET Street's makes a big difference but good luck if you ever want to take a corner in anger.
I guess you're not really looking at taking corners quickly with 600KW+ majority of the time though.
Haha nah tbh i dont ever take corners hard in a 4x4... #noswaybarlyf