Change background image

Bagging 300

Discussion in 'Trip Reports' started by sharkcaver, Nov 30, 2018.

1. sharkcaver

sharkcaver Well-Known Member

I've been at it again. This time bagging 300:

Spooner, WildtrakRudy, dno67 and 7 others like this.
  2. stevemc181

stevemc181 Well-Known Member

Another great video Shane, you certainly make the most of every opportunity you get!

dno67 likes this.
  3. sharkcaver

Thanks mate. Lifes too short for working....

stevemc181 and Aaron Schubert like this.
  4. RainmanWA

RainmanWA Member

I just watched the second episode. Using an esky instead of a fridge - I guess someone had to do it, just to prove why we all use fridges now. ;)
    I can remember driving up to the Kimberley with my old man back in 1978 using an esky and the roars of laughter that could be heard coming from the various pubs and shops etc he went into looking for ice. I preferred to stay in the car as he wasn't someone used to be laughed at.

5. sharkcaver

Lol. Yes, someone had to do it. I thought at the time....hmmmm 4.5 days, do I really need a fridge? I reckon I will need one recharge of ice, but all should be good.

Wel all was good, except as I state,
    - every time you pulled something from the esky, you got covered in cold water.
    - Ice wasn't as readily available as i thought
    - whilst all was well for the majority, when I hit the rough, and ended up with esky soup, well then I remembered why I run fridges now days.

That said, it was a worthy experiment. Something I don't have to repeat for a while ;)

The trip comes to an end but not before and I bag my 300:

itlldoo likes this.
  6. sharkcaver

With no more trips planned for this year, it's time to get onto my track logs:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]