Awning and assorted accessories for sale (Adelaide SA)

4x4 Earth Black Friday Sale

Les PK Ranger

4x4 Earth Contributer
Following the demise of the Ranger, I have my main awning, end wall, and awning tent to go . . .

* Ironman awning 2.5m x 2.0m out . . . quality older unit, fitted to my Ranger for 8 or 9 years, it's still in perfect order, and will give many years of service yet.
$80 only.

Can take some awning pics off the vehicle in the cover if wanted, here it is when fitted to the Ranger (with optional wall 2nd pic, see below).

ironman_awning.JPG

If interested with awning or for your own existing 2.5 x 2.0 awning, I have a brand new awning outer wall (sail slip fitting, angles down nicely to secure awning to ground, $40)

ironman_awning_2.jpg

Also an awning room which is very fast to set up, sail track / clip in fit to awning frame, clip in side poles, 4 to 8 pegs as needed (used 2 trips, $200).
The ONLY photo I have seems to be one where we set up at Palm Valley campground, and just used it freestanding among the trees . . .

awning_tent_freestanding.JPG

The taller wall goes to the vehicle, allowing that big door access to the vehicle side doors.
Note, only fits the 2.5m x 2.0 out awning size.

Other larger and general 4WD items, and PJ / PK Ranger specific items will be listed separately.
Thanks for looking . . . larger photos and / or info wanted, please let me know by PM (Conversation) or here on the thread.