Are we being spied on?

discomatt

Damn, I need a bigger roll of tin foil, me roll of aluminum foil just is not cutting the mustard.
I am no expert on head wear but have heard many also like a bucket of sand to bury their head in, maybe its the new fashion and you could try it out

Corndoggy

Do do it properly you need an inner layer for foil shaped something like a knights helmet of old. Attach a length of flexable cable long enough to drag on the ground and strip the insulation about 80mms. Then a good layer of glad wrap so as to create a insulation layer. Then a final layer of crinkled up foil with no sharp points. If nothing else it will look realy cool.
I find a bucket of sand will stop you hearing or seeing anything trying to get in your head. Would suggest some ear plugs up your nose and ears to stop sand getting in, close your eyes and before you enter the bucket a snorkel tube in the mouth. Then you never need to pull your head out and you can feed yourself through the tube.

Last edited:

Petunia

I am no expert on head wear but have heard many also like a bucket of sand to bury their head in, maybe its the new fashion and you could try it out
I was not saying much was I?
Matt, you need to get out more, cabin fever is clouding your judgment .... the statements and the evidence conflict? If you a law abiding citizen, the constabulary have no reason to spy or modify or delete or anything, and then they need a warrant, so they going to go through 90million emails a day? just to spy on me? doubt it, horse.

And Lead. With a condom on top.

nope, sorry but lead goes against me OH&S policy, to many hazard reports to file on that substance. :cool:

Kippie

Appeal to the courts like the media has successfully done in the past
Sure, but it would only be open to those with deep pockets and that's not the way to run a country. No one is above the law.

Karl Fehlauer

If you make claims like that, then you do need to back it up for it to be taken at all seriously.

It is common to show some credible evidence, and many people on this forum do that. People will go by the member's track record otherwise. :-(

I agree, too many people make statements claiming something is true without providing any proof to that statement and then unfortunately too many people are too lazy to check what is said and believe which's add to all the confusion.

If you make a claim then provide the proof / facts to back up your statement:

Fact - a thing that is known or proved to be true; and

Proof - evidence or argument establishing a fact or the truth of a statement.

At the end of the day, if you are so important that the Government wants to track you - then they will and you wouldn't even know it; everytime you turn on any device these days someone or something is tracking you, everytime you walk out your door you are being tracked, everytime you walk down a major city street or in a shopping centre or go to Bunnings, you are being tracked.

Karl

typhoeus

And now, they are linking your mygov account to your health records. Previously, you could opt out, now you have to in order to prove your vaccinated status. . . Profiling every citizen who wants to travel anywhere

Corndoggy

Is it that they are linking your Medicare account to your mygov account which needs a bank account to repay any rebate back to you and logs all payments made for your health treatments etc.? Dont think that your Medicare account, which the government can see anyway holds your medical records. Granted everything you link to the mygov account creates a bigger profile of you. Can remember if when setting these things up there was a box to tick opting out out history collection. I think you can always get a certificate by contacting them anyway.

Karl Fehlauer

And now, they are linking your mygov account to your health records. Previously, you could opt out, now you have to in order to prove your vaccinated status. . . Profiling every citizen who wants to travel anywhere

Personally I can't see any issue with this especially if you need to be vaccinated to travel - if you want to travel get vaccinated, if you don't then don't complain.

The Govt, Facebook, Mr Google, Mr Yahoo, your next door neighbour etc (the list goes on) already know everything about you and I.

THB 99.9% of the population are that unimportant anyway so the Govt isn't bothered about you.

Karl

typhoeus

Is it that they are linking your Medicare account to your mygov account which needs a bank account to repay any rebate back to you and logs all payments made for your health treatments etc.? Dont think that your Medicare account, which the government can see anyway holds your medical records. Granted everything you link to the mygov account creates a bigger profile of you. Can remember if when setting these things up there was a box to tick opting out out history collection. I think you can always get a certificate by contacting them anyway.
In order to get a travel permit, from service nsw, they want to check your mygov account to see if you are vaccinated. I could not find alternative provision to present a hard copy of the certificate , so that's govco removing any pretence of protecting privacy

typhoeus

Personally I can't see any issue with this especially if you need to be vaccinated to travel - if you want to travel get vaccinated, if you don't then don't complain.

The Govt, Facebook, Mr Google, Mr Yahoo, your next door neighbour etc (the list goes on) already know everything about you and I.

THB 99.9% of the population are that unimportant anyway so the Govt isn't bothered about you.

Karl
Anonymousity is not protection. This kind of profiling is the beginning of the kind of social engineering that China uses to coerce compliance from the population

boobook

In order to get a travel permit, from service nsw, they want to check your mygov account to see if you are vaccinated. I could not find alternative provision to present a hard copy of the certificate , so that's govco removing any pretence of protecting privacy

You can get a printable version in PDF . I did it before linking to my Medicare app

Corndoggy

image003.jpg