ARB tyre repair kit

Bomber2012

Mate i was away with on the week end collected a screw into his tyre and next morning it was flat . No worries I'll pull out my ARB tyre repair kit and plug it , pulled the screw out , put a 6.5mm drill bit in the cordless drill and cleaned the hole left by the screw , went to push the rubber strip in and this happened . :(:(:(:(
IMG_1848.JPG

I rang ARB this arvo and they said call past and we will replace it , only problem is nearest ARB store to me is an hour and a half away .
Pretty piss poor for what is supposed to be a premium product . :mad::mad::mad:

typhoeus

I have an Aldi kit, no problem with it. Very solidly made. Comes with spare reamers and plug fitting needles, Only thing not so good is the tubes of glue are small, but Ive bought a heap of spare tubes so still good.

hiluxdriver

don't let the tyre nazis see this as they will bang on about how tyre repairs should only be done by tyre shops by "professionals".
I'd ask for a refund rather than replacement.

phs

Mate i was away with on the week end collected a screw into his tyre and next morning it was flat . No worries I'll pull out my ARB tyre repair kit and plug it , pulled the screw out , put a 6.5mm drill bit in the cordless drill and cleaned the hole left by the screw , went to push the rubber strip in and this happened . :(:(:(:(
View attachment 54653
I rang ARB this arvo and they said call past and we will replace it , only problem is nearest ARB store to me is an hour and a half away .
Pretty piss poor for what is supposed to be a premium product . :mad::mad::mad:
Hit and miss sometimes, I do like there gear but some must slip past there QA

My E-Z deflator is out by a lazy 10psi :eek:

At least the happily change them over no questiond asked