ARB slide out kitchen

Albynsw

I saw that and it is pretty neat,I wonder what the $$$ are
I would love something like that but my tray is too high to make it useable

Triton14

I saw that and it is pretty neat,I wonder what the $$$ are
Recon you would need to take out a personal loan but then for the people who have must have all the ARB must haves it will give them the chill's

I will be sticking to my wanderer folding table, 2 burner gas mate stove & calapsable camp sink, all together cost me like $120.

The weight would concern me as well., by the time you add all the other gear you need for camping.

CTL

So the majority of the utensils drawer is taken up with the collapsible sink?
Where do you store the LPG bottle?

red hilux

I don’t have a problem with the cost of the draw.

As a capable person. I have a problem paying 600 for install. If your anon capable person. I suggest you learn you to use a drill and screw driver.

The domestic kitchen is just over 3k

Bomber2012

It is what it is and being ARB it was never going to be cheap .
I personally think a sink is a total waste of space , how often do you wash dishes etc while out camping ?
I use a camp oven , frypan , paper plates (on a steel plate) , the camp oven and frypan are rarely washed , just a wipe over with paper towel as they are well seasoned , paper plates go in the fire and coffee cup gets a quick wipe with baby wipes .

CaptainBanana

I personally think a sink is a total waste of space , how often do you wash dishes etc while out camping ?
I use a camp oven , frypan , paper plates (on a steel plate) , the camp oven and frypan are rarely washed , just a wipe over with paper towel as they are well seasoned , paper plates go in the fire and coffee cup gets a quick wipe with baby wipes .
But just think about all those 200 series owners that have to have ARB everything - you know the ones with the cars that have never seen a dirt road but still have the full kit out

Bomber2012

But just think about all those 200 series owners that have to have ARB everything - you know the ones with the cars that have never seen a dirt road but still have the full kit out
It is a bit of a “look at me” gadget in my opinion .
Nice for the facebook crew that base their lives on fb likes .:D

sharkcaver

I agree, a portable collapsible sink would be my preference.
I get the not washing the camp oven, I never wash mine either, hence if I ever did a damper, it would taste like pork :D
But my frypan gets the boiled water, wiped and re-seasoned treatment every cook.
paper plates are awesome. A wet paper towel fixes the plate beneath it when I eventually cut through the paper one.
But a coffee cup with baby wipes.....no thanks :eek:, I dont even use them on my ar$e :p

What gets me with this ARB kitchen is what do you do when the weather is inclement? At least with my side kitchen on a table, I can just roll out my awning over the top. Its a nice convenient product for sure, but the price tag and other issues mean I will never own one.

discomatt

I don’t have a problem with the cost of the draw.

As a capable person. I have a problem paying 600 for install. If your anon capable person. I suggest you learn you to use a drill and screw driver.

The domestic kitchen is just over 3k

That looks better than the ARB one, even comes with a cup holder so perfect for 70 series owners:p