Approval granted for O'tooles Shelter

Grumpy

Hi Guys and Girls, just received conformation that DSE has approved the finances for the construction of a shelter for O'Tooles including a fire place so I will be calling on some of you who can spare the time to help with the building process, once I work out some dates with them I will post them up.
On a sour note 3 P platers were observed doing damage to the area but at this stage I have no idea of the amount of damage done but should find out within a week and then we can look at fixing the shameful damage caused by these irresponsible idiots. The good thing is that their rego numbers have been given to the authorities to follow up.

Swaggie

On a sour note 3 P platers were observed doing damage to the area but at this stage I have no idea of the amount of damage done but should find out within a week and then we can look at fixing the shameful damage caused by these irresponsible idiots. The good thing is that their rego numbers have been given to the authorities to follow up.

Something to do with the word Tools i think...:eek:

Sent PM on what i can supply...;)

mitschal02

5th Annual Victorian Gathering member
Awesome news :D (on the shelter)

Bloody dickheads tearing the place up :mad:
I was there with our two boys last week and the place was looking in great shape, Hopefully they havnt done to much damage :(

P.S. Dependent on dates we might be able to lend a hand :)

BEK

4x4 Earth Contributer
once you have discussed it with dse pick a date and lets get it done.

hopefully the little darlings have a long hard think and perhaps they would like to join us to help fix things up

lets hope this doesn't mean otooles is locked up again.

Grey Ghost

4x4 Earth Contributer
Argh, I've got no spare time before Xmas now Grumps, but if it moves back till after christmas I would be able to find time to help out....

Grumpy

GG would think it may be done over a couple of weeks as Noel has suggested a concrete floor as well and a huge fire place and tables and chairs.

bubba

Shelter

Hi Grumpy

If I am available of the dates decided I will come along and help out.

Keep up the good work

Cheers

Bubba

Swaggie

Where is O'Tools? I have heard the name before but not too sure where it is?

If you decide to come down Merrington Track to the Hut here are some pics for the Junction Hut Area...

The Hut itself on Rooftop Map
Junction%2520Hut%2520marked.jpg

Directions to Donnelly Creek Track
changed.png

The%2520way%2520back%2520to%2520Merringtons%2520Track%2520from%2520%2520Junction%2520Track.jpg

Coming back Home

deepop

4x4 Earth Contributer
Yes Grumpy, book me in. I'll be there, I'm sure. Maybe first weekend in December and get those lollygagging Christmas drinkers on the tools. I might be able to be there for that too.

Davey G

Looks like a great spot, but Im still unsure of where its near? Licola?, Dargo? Big River/Jameson area?