Anyone own this lol?

shaun0

56681300_2154866177929903_6671898456413437952_o.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/726299810786554/photos/a.728587580557777/2154866164596571/?type=3&theater

dabbler

Looks a little like one parked in the back corner of my local Bunnings carpark tonight. Camp table out and loaded with tools.

shaun0

The highways and truck rest stops are littered with people living in cars and vans or whatever etc.
Quite sad really , And they aint druggo's on a road trip , just normal people like you and me with no home , no job and no money
Trying to make ends meet day to day :(

Yeah pretty bad actually. I was also wondering how many people are just camped out in the middle of no where these days mind you its hard to go anywhere these days without people knowing.

dno67

The highways and truck rest stops are littered with people living in cars and vans or whatever etc.
Quite sad really , And they aint druggo's on a road trip , just normal people like you and me with no home , no job and no money
Trying to make ends meet day to day :(
There's been a lot of people caught out traveling. Sold there house to follow there
dreams then later being unable get back into a house due to the rise in property
values over a period of time.

dno67

I bet his alarm doesn't go off at 5am every morning so he can spend hours sitting in shit traffic and then waste his life working at some job he hates so he can pay tax and feed the I want greed machine of western society....
^^^ x2.
Work for a living, not live for working.

Last edited: