Any good tracks around Borumba, qld

valhalla71

Hi there, me and a few mates are going to the borumba area for the jan long weekend and are looking for 4wd trails to check out thanks in advance.

Regards
Peter

Grumpy

That's all u think about isn't it Yobbo, getting people I mean, u need to relax a little more and not take things to heart.

cruiserlad

4x4 Earth Contributer
Where is Borumba exactly? I am having a mental blank.

yobbo i think they mean borumba dam so if so get your hands on a copy of dirty weekends in the great south east and also there are tracks marked here on 4x4 earth theres heap of good 4 wheeling up that way guys especially the one that takes you back to charlie morlan park so have fun and remember if you take the track out the back of borumba dam you will end up at the entrance to landcruiser mountain park must be some good tracks there:eek::eek::eek::D:D:D

Pure Yobbo

yobbo i think they mean borumba dam so if so get your hands on a copy of dirty weekends in the great south east and also there are tracks marked here on 4x4 earth theres heap of good 4 wheeling up that way guys especially the one that takes you back to charlie morlan park so have fun and remember if you take the track out the back of borumba dam you will end up at the entrance to landcruiser mountain park must be some good tracks there:eek::eek::eek::D:D:D

I assumed he was asking about Borumba Dam as well but wasn't sure. You were right onto it Crusierlad those are the track I would recommend as well. A good day out and has a destination.

Check out Connondale - 4x4 Earth Australia for 4WD Tracks - or Kenilworth forest - 4x4 Earth Australia for 4WD Tracks last time we went up there a track in the dirty weekends book was closed the track up past Borumba Falls I think. I could be wrong we had an old copy of Dirty Weekends

Last edited: