Another one bites the dust.

Corndoggy

So it goes like this?
She will raise her hands into the air. (Allows for better reception)
There will be bright light background.
We will hear dramatic music build.
Her lips don't move but I hear her voice.
Sick of listening to that voice, I'm changing channels or going out to pull weeds.

rogerazz

4x4 Earth Contributer
Nah! He has had enough of the sh#t and the alleged racism thrown at him on social media by many but especially by Jordan Shanks, a political commentator who runs friendlyjordies' you tube channel.
When asked today, he was guarded in saying he will now take the time to continue with legal proceedings against this bloke.
He said he has had enough and because of his young family will deal with this and never go back to politics.
I don't have an opinion on Barilaro one way or the other, however I do have an opinion on Jordan Shanks and Can't print what I think of him and his cohorts.

muffin man

Jordan Shanks...had never heard of him until I read above.
Have checked out some of his videos and mostly I saw a smart young person.
What's the problem with him ?

rogerazz

4x4 Earth Contributer
Jordan Shanks...had never heard of him until I read above.
Have checked out some of his videos and mostly I saw a smart young person.
What's the problem with him ?
He hates cops. He hates. Government. He hates the lock down. He believes it is your right to do what you want. He want's to use his supposed satire to push all those agendas. He is all for encouraging dick heads.
Smart is right... smart ar#e.

Hoyks

He hates cops. He hates. Government. He hates the lock down. He believes it is your right to do what you want. He want's to use his supposed satire to push all those agendas. He is all for encouraging dick heads.
Smart is right... smart ar#e.
Pretty sure he doesn't.
I've watched a fair bit of his stuff, I don't agree with it all and a lot of his carrying on really grates, but what he does hate is abuse of power and position. Basically, Corruption.

Police behaving in a manner that is not in line with their powers in law.
Members of the government using the police to do their bidding and then lying about it.
Using taxpayers funds to better their position of helping their mates.
Yes, he is truly evil.

As for the racism... Jordie's family is italian.....

rogerazz

4x4 Earth Contributer
Pretty sure he doesn't.
I've watched a fair bit of his stuff, I don't agree with it all and a lot of his carrying on really grates, but what he does hate is abuse of power and position. Basically, Corruption.

Police behaving in a manner that is not in line with their powers in law.
Members of the government using the police to do their bidding and then lying about it.
Using taxpayers funds to better their position of helping their mates.
Yes, he is truly evil.

As for the racism... Jordie's family is italian.....
Jordan was born in Australian and is Australian. Also known as Jordan Shanks-Markovina.
I beleive Markovina is a Croation name not an Italian name. However Jordan is an Australian.
It is incorrect to assert ones name as aligning that person with a particular race. All my kids and grandkids were born in Australian and all are Australian.
I have watched the two videos in question and formed my own opinion.
Jordan makes money off people watching his Youtube channel and raised the expected fees for his legal case with funding from his followers.
The case against Jordan has yet to start.

peterfermtech

Reading his Wikipedia (His content often discusses contemporary Australian political issues, involving self-described "lowbrow humour") was enough for me not to bother viewing any further.

typhoeus

The title of this thread is a worry, I think there is a conspiracy to brainwash us all to smoke marijuana. . . If you don't already . . . . . !

Corndoggy

62abc68d88ff811da1d7ac9485b9f4f3.jpeg.jpg

red hilux

Don’t understand, actually in do

the power of media.

People seemed to love her, sending her flowers etc. She lost her job for corruption.
Can’t they see that

John U

Don’t understand, actually in do

the power of media.

People seemed to love her, sending her flowers etc. She lost her job for corruption.
Can’t they see that
That’s not the line 90% of the media are ‘reporting’. Maybe this is reflected in people’s responses?