Change background image

Another Newbie...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Rachel Heath, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Rachel Heath

Rachel Heath New Member

Hey everyone, just getting into this while 4x4 world and loving it! Have got myself a Np300 and looking at starting the mods.. just wanting to get to know some people, get some advice and maybe make some 4x4 mates to adventure with. Thanks for having me!

2. CaptainBanana

CaptainBanana Active Member

Welcome! Great to see another member getting in on the action! Where are you based?

3. callmejoe

callmejoe Well-Known Member

Welcome in to a world fun, $$, campfires, and more $$$.
    But in eyes all well spent.
    Plenty of like minded people here and plenty with "different" opinions. So take it all your stride... As we all enjoy the world of 4wd driving
    Check out the trip section for ttips in your area.
    Jor

4. Ditch

Ditch Active Member

Welcome to the forum.

5. Rachel Heath

Rachel Heath New Member

Thanks for the welcome! Captain, based in Melb. Joe, i have realised how much $$$ i will be spending on this new "hobby", but absolutely loving everything about 4x4!!

callmejoe likes this.
  6. Tink

Tink Well-Known Member

Welcome to Earth.
    Mods don’t all have to be done at once. And some mods are more wank factor than needed. Drive your fourbie for a while first, then you will know what you need versus what you want. Good luck
    Tink

Rachel Heath likes this.
  7. Chatty

Chatty Well-Known Member

Welcome Rachel - and I'll back up what @Tink said. Come have a play, see what the rest of us have got and what gets used and makes a difference to our 4WDing and then start making decisions about what you need and what you don't.

For me, the best thing I ever bought was the bull bar - since installing it we've never even come close to hitting a roo o_O:p:confused:

8. Rachel Heath

Rachel Heath New Member

Awesome, thanks everyone :)

9. Burgo650

Burgo650 New Member

Welcome, as an old friend once said "double ya map, travel by gravel"

discomatt and callmejoe like this.
  10. 2002GU3

2002GU3 Well-Known Member

Hi Rachel, welcome to earth