Another new bloke

cameron

This looks like a pretty good place with which to be associated. While I have owned a 4x4 for over 20 years, I am not what you would call a "blood & guts" 4x4 driver! I have recently traded the old Pajero (1989 model and not worth a lot) for a new Prado, but at this stage I have not tricked it up in any way. The old bus had a 2 inch suspension lift, Tough Dog shocks/springs, long range tank etc but I am hoping to pick some brains here when I set about adding bits and pieces to the Prado. Compared to the Pajero, which rode like a billycart, the Prado is a lounge room on wheels. My son and I are also into fishing, which probably would not make me Robinson Crusoe on a site like this.
Hopefully there is also something that I know that I may be able to contribute to this forum and help someone too.

Grumpy

Welcome aboard, this forum is not about how good or bad u are, it's here to help young and old, newbies and experienced people enjoy something they have in common and u will be surprised how much u may be able to contribute from time to time. CHEERS enjoy your stay.

billolga

This looks like a pretty good place with which to be associated. While I have owned a 4x4 for over 20 years, I am not what you would call a "blood & guts" 4x4 driver!
Hopefully there is also something that I know that I may be able to contribute to this forum and help someone too.

Welcome aboard! - When I first started Four Wheel driving 10 years ago like MANY OTHERS wondered about the people I saw driving what I thought AT THE TIME were BEASTS! - What is the saying? "DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER" - Nearly ALL the guys driving the beasts ARE FANTASTIC to meet AND RESPONSIBLE!

I have RARELY seen a "blood & guts" 4x4 driver! At the 4X4EARTH FERNDALE trip this month I saw NONE!

PLEASE CONTRIBUTE - Your opinion will be welcomed.

cameron

Thank you for the good will that is evident here. I would like to meet some of the blokes on this site in person at some stage because you sound like kindred spirits!

Cam

monk2

hi cameron and welcome on this site just warm and friendly people there are no strangers here just friends that we have not met yet