Another member for the shellharbour chapter

Fireman Wayne

Hello my name is Wayne im 32 I've got a 1980 series 3 land rover LWB that I'm sorting out,i picked it up very cheap. I have given myself 2 years to finish the project but hoping I get it done a lot sooner as I itching to hit the tracks again as i used to own a 60 and had a lot of fun in old cruiser. At the moment the only time I get to go bush or hit the tracks is when I get a callout as I'm a RFS member and have been for 18yrs. Anyways I will post up progress pics and if I've left anything out or there is something you want to know just ask :cool: thanks to lee AKA NIAL8R for getting me to join the site:D

Last edited:

NIAL8R

goood to see you found your way here wayno :D $200 joning fee so payment ASAP would be good, i have eftpos also lol, have a good look around the site there is plenty to see, enjoy dude :D:D:D

NIAL8R

Yeah i like Shellharbour but produced no surf many years ago when i was there..Welcome aboard..

Still the same Swaggie, get a few good days then it goes to shyt again, my board is still in the shed with more dust than wax on it :eek: