Another angle.

Swampy83

Whoa! Turn on the paranoia! 7.30 - ABC

Oh Please what will they do start to do ? Dont tell me they will start putting gates up there lol

Hmmmm www.freeourskies.com.au maybe we get craig onto it

Fair enough if you have some pervert doing the wrong thing or the like

yea paranoia going mad, its so typical a few bad apples will screw it over and of course watch the fees's and licenses come rolling in etc etc blah blah blah.

Looks like some one is trying to justify their job

Last edited:

Vegetoast

Oh Please what will they do start to do ? Dont tell me they will start putting gates up there lol

Hmmmm www.freeourskies.com.au maybe we get craig onto it

Fair enough if you have some pervert doing the wrong thing or the like

yea paranoia going mad, its so typical a few bad apples will screw it over and of course watch the fees's and licenses come rolling in etc etc blah blah blah.

Looks like some one is trying to justify their job

Your not far off there swampy, here it is -

FPV - First Person Video - Remote Pilot Aircraft Systems AUSTRALIA - Sign the Petition

80lover96gxl

Geeeez mate, there' alway's someone out there trying to ruin someone's fun.
I guess irresponsible uses will contribute to that as well,probably making it harder for people like yourself Jon who use them for recreational perpouses and a bit of fun.
The vids you make are pretty awesome and everyone on 4x4earth enjoy's them , hopefully you can .still make em for yrs to come.
Hope you get the 900 mark before they try to put a stop to your fun altogether.

Cheers,
Brian.

Vegetoast

Anyone interested in getting their license/tickets or just want to see the crap I have to endure check this out.
Civil Aviation Safety Authority - Applying for an OC <-- your on the money Fox! $8000 to CASA plus others!
Once I have these tickets I then have the privilege of selling the photo's and requesting airspace. Then Brian I'll be able to do the 900+++ legally, until then I'm restricted 30m and no selling.

Anyway heres a vid with very little relation to 4x4 except undercar inspection without bending over...lol
See if you can keep your head still while watching this.. :D
Ground effect fun Quadcopter FPV Gopro KK2 - YouTube
[YOUTUBE]-KWq7cTK70k[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

80lover96gxl

Nup, ducked in the first five sec's:rolleyes:, anyway you cant keep ya head still with akadaka playin in the whole vid:D
Nice work Jon:cool:;)

cheers,
Brian.

Last edited:

NIAL8R

i see your getting pretty cocky now Jon :D

have to agree with brian too mate, ya cant keep ya head still with acdc rippin up a tune ;)

Vegetoast

I reckon he was crapping his self while flying that one. Amazing how the houses are disintegrated and tthe neighbours untouched. devastating

Jeep_jk112

what was that bloke reffering to, when he was carrying on about using the quadcopter during a total fire ban?
Thought a car driving through the area would have more chance of starting a fire, then a quadcopter..........

Vegetoast

He's referring to laws written in 2002, and I cant find anything in it about a fire ban.
And there's nothing on quadcopters or FPV..