All Things 76!

discomatt

I would call the bolt doctor, he comes to you, then I would go to a good bolt shop and special order air craft grade bolts, hub bolts have been a common issue for Toyota for years

Rags90mod

I would call the bolt doctor, he comes to you, then I would go to a good bolt shop and special order air craft grade bolts, hub bolts have been a common issue for Toyota for years
Unfortunately I don't think any bolt doctor is close by when you're 2.5 hours from Pt Augusta and nearly 6 from Adelaide o_O I do like the aircraft grade bolt idea though

discomatt

Unfortunately I don't think any bolt doctor is close by when you're 2.5 hours from Pt Augusta and nearly 6 from Adelaide o_O I do like the aircraft grade bolt idea though
He might charge a little extra for the call out:eek:
Last time I had a busted bolt it was in the front of a engine block and very limited access, I thought engine out job, called them , I'm in Melbourne, the next day he was here and half an hour bolt was out and all good, cost was about $100 from memory which I was more than happy to pay

mac_man_luke

Heard of a few drilling the holes out to the next size up stud - think m10
also can have an extra 2 dowel pins added fairly easily think it just need 2 holes drilled in the axle flange with holes already in the hub (or vis versa)