Advice from experts

Hello Everyone, I will reopen a discussion so loved and hated by Mavorrei that I take away my doubts
I want to ask you in fact information on Patrol 3.0 L turbo diesel. I am looking for second hand Patrol and I read many discordant opinions on this type of engine. Now the use that I will be to travel for 20k or 30k km with camping equipment and roof top tent, in the street and some light off-road type beaches or maybe free camp, nothing challenging in short. Do you think that this engine in my case can be a "grenade"? Do you have any advice for me?

Plenty of information on this problem already as it's been around for decades, in short some are more prone than others and there is a cut-off year where the problem diminished somewhat. Just do a Google search or go to the Patrol forums and you will have hundreds or thousands of posts with information already.

Sorry mate, The translator's Fault.

Not being an expert is not comparing my situation with others, I thought I could ask for help. I will Return to search for information on the WEB that you cannot have. Thanks anyway for the availability

mikehzz

Mate, I reckon for what you are trying to do, there are better cars available to chose from. A Patrol is a good car for serious off road work but is overkill for light duty stuff. The 3 litre diesel is not that powerfull really and the fuel economy is ordinary too. Is there any reason for choosing that particular car?

I understood your post fine so your English is ok by me.

Mate, I reckon for what you are trying to do, there are better cars available to chose from. A Patrol is a good car for serious off road work but is overkill for light duty stuff. The 3 litre diesel is not that powerfull really and the fuel economy is ordinary too. Is there any reason for choosing that particular car?

I understood your post fine so your English is ok by me.
I like this car a lot and especially do not want to find Myself unprepared if I decide to pass in some off road a bit ' more challenging.

Sorry mate, The translator's Fault.

Not being an expert is not comparing my situation with others, I thought I could ask for help. I will Return to search for information on the WEB that you cannot have. Thanks anyway for the availability
Your situation is not in any way unique. Start on the Patrol forum and go from there