ACT Earthling Club - Conditions Apply

twisty

I'd like to flag my interest for membership to ACT Earthlings too! I thought I had a pic from the Circus from our last trip to Flea Creek, but sadly it doesn't include the vehicle. I'll try and get out in the next few weeks to get the requisite passport photo. I'm after that coveted #9 spot.... ;)

Hurry up! As you can see spot are going quick! Meet up required!

Dave40runner

I'd love to Dave, but I'm currently in cairns on my motorbike..

Sent from earthling #3 on my CD V6 Jelly Bean powered HTC One X using the send button on your mum's Tapatalk 2

Acidstone

Hurry up! As you can see spot are going quick! Meet up required!

Ok, ok!!! :)

Got out there today

8730616563_76fb9ae90b.jpg

Last edited:

pajmick

image_not_available.jpg

finaly went up today and remembered to take the pic lol nice and fun up there light snow mt franklin and sunny mt ginni with cloud below lol

twisty

finaly went up today and remembered to take the pic lol nice and fun up there light snow mt franklin and sunny mt ginni with cloud below lol

Mick ... finallly! #8. Congrats.

edit ... what happened to your pic?

Last edited:

pajmick

yep been awhile lol so many times up there and forgot to take a pick well better late then never they always say
thanks for #8

solyxius

My son and I have just bought our 1st 4WD's and were looking for somewhere to go for a Sunday drive ... seems a good a place as any!

solyxius

Well our first foray into the Brindabellas was great fun, went right at Uriarra Crossing and around and down to the intersection via Two Sticks, then home via the pavement down Brindabella Road (was getting a little late). Hope that qualifies!

rsz_dsc00642_1.jpg

Last edited:

twisty

My son and I have just bought our 1st 4WD's and were looking for somewhere to go for a Sunday drive ... seems a good a place as any!

G'day again Solly. Yep, that qualifies! You get #9. G'day LittleMazda. #10 for you. Welcome aboard.

Picadilly Circus is just the beginning! East is Bulls Head, Mt Franklin and Mt Ginini (if the gates are open). South over the "hill" will lead you to Gentle Annie Fire Trail and Flea Creek. West is Two Sticks Rd and Mt Coree. Further into Brindabella NP is MacIntyres Hut via Flea Creek or Dingi Dingi FT.

Enjoy

ps ... must be time for a meetup ... Dave, you home yet?
pps ... poor sign has seen better days :-( bl00dy vandals ...

Last edited:

solyxius

Thanks twisty, yeah we saw plenty of other tracks and held back our curiosity for future trips, McIntyres next probably!

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Dave40runner

Yep got home and need to replace a cv.. Isn't that just typical?

Sent from earthling #3 on my CD V6 Jelly Bean powered HTC One X using the send button on your mum's Tapatalk 2

pajmick

dave it must be a 4runner thing i used to have the same prob in my old girl when i had mine in the early 90's thank god paj is ok on em haven't had a prob yet touch wood

xf087

the joys of owning a 4wd

these days i find myself looking out towards the brindies wishing that i had not broke the triton again

Dave40runner

That and front axles are weak in them..