AC DC battery charger

Silveredition

Gday guys,
I am wanting to purchase a decent battery charger, and Thought I would look for some advice / suggestions here...
I would mainly use it to charge my dual batteries in my 60 series cruiser when camped on powered sites, and at home. The batteries are separated by a Basic Redarc VSR. The batteries are both about 100ah (nothing flash). If I place the charger on the starting battery, the VSR will connect both batteries together, causing the charger to charge both at the same t.
I am currently looking at the following:
Ctek PRO15S
Projecta 16amp
Redarc 10amp

can I go to a higher amp charger for faster charging (25 amp?)

Thanks!
Drew

Silveredition

10% of battery capacity is the general rule.
So can I use a 20 amp charger and charge both from the starting battery at the same time (the VSR will join both batteries once the starting battery gets to the predetermined voltage at the VSR)?

Silveredition

After chatting to a few people I ordered a Victron 15amp battery charger (and a Victron MPPT 75/15 Solar Regulator)....
$210 delivered for the charger, and $122 for the Solar Reg...

cam04

if the batteries are down a bit the vsr will clunk in an out until you charge past the cutout threshold values of the isolator. 10% is nominal for flooded lead acid. AGM charge profiles usually use 20%. Anything you’ve mentioned will work perfectly fine. My camper has 360 ah being charged by a 10a charger- it just takes a while and the batteries have a longer time to sulphate.