A dummy trying to understand off set .

Muddybugga

every time i mention that they say No ..but hey whats the point in pimping if you can't pimp ...i guess they are just trying to keep legal ..

I really like chrome wheels ..but hard to find in + 20-25 ...x16x8 ..but have found some 0

Thanks for that info ...its put my mind at ez ..+5 is easy

Lost1?

There are plenty running 0 offset on ML/MN Tritons. However the 76mm change in track is illegal. Some states allow an increase of 50mm (= +13) or some only allow 25mm (=+26).

I haven't heard any reports of 0 offset causing issues. But no doubt it would increase wear on the front wheel bearings.

Chatty

There are plenty running 0 offset on ML/MN Tritons. However the 76mm change in track is illegal. Some states allow an increase of 50mm (= +13) or some only allow 25mm (=+26).
I thought that we were supposed to have standardised this across all states?

Don't tell me we're still set up to have Qld coppers defecting interstate vehicles...

Muddybugga

I haven't heard any reports of 0 offset causing issues. But no doubt it would increase wear on the front wheel bearings.
thanks lost1 ,,I'm a law breaker ..lol ..

Lost1?

I thought that we were supposed to have standardised this across all states?

Don't tell me we're still set up to have Qld coppers defecting interstate vehicles...

Been about 2-3 years since I checked offsets. But recall someone posting about this issue during lockdown last year. Uniform road laws. Just another pipe dream. But they are more consistent than they used to be.