5th Annual Victorian Gathering

whatever1

Many thanks!

Just got home this afternoon. Mostly unpacked just a few odds and ends to put away. The only bummer for us was the rain Sunday afternoon and Monday morning the very time we needed to pack up. So I have to air out the tent and other camping gear tomorrow weather pending. We had the time of our life both my Jessica and my lovely wife Julie which may I add were new to camping and both enjoyed this trip and stated that they would love to go again. Wish to pass on our thanks to Nick j and grumpy and the other organizers whom helped organize this trip. You will definitely see our faces on further adventures. And I was super happy with the performance of my Amarok, But I do have some lovely bush pin stripes, and my canopy did slide backwards on one of the steep climbs on Sunday arftenoon. Going to see supplier tomorrow to give them a stern talking too. Anyways thanks muchly too all who attended, we were made to feel welcomed and had the time of our life's. Cheers Adam.

deepop

4x4 Earth Contributer
Just wanted to say thanks to all for organisng a great weekend, we were made to feel very welcome and had a greaat time wandering around chatting to all the like minded people and getting out for the day with Darren.
Never driven down Bill Goats but it was a great drive, thanks again Darren.

No worries Rokkitt,

Thanks for the good company!

Grumpy

Just got home this afternoon. Mostly unpacked just a few odds and ends to put away. The only bummer for us was the rain Sunday afternoon and Monday morning the very time we needed to pack up. So I have to air out the tent and other camping gear tomorrow weather pending. We had the time of our life both my Jessica and my lovely wife Julie which may I add were new to camping and both enjoyed this trip and stated that they would love to go again. Wish to pass on our thanks to Nick j and grumpy and the other organizers whom helped organize this trip. You will definitely see our faces on further adventures. And I was super happy with the performance of my Amarok, But I do have some lovely bush pin stripes, and my canopy did slide backwards on one of the steep climbs on Sunday arftenoon. Going to see supplier tomorrow to give them a stern talking too. Anyways thanks muchly too all who attended, we were made to feel welcomed and had the time of our life's. Cheers Adam.

Adam we are glad your lovely wife Julie and Jessica had a good experience for their first camping trip, hopefully you will have many more great camping days and nights together in the future, it was good to meet and talk to you all. Cheers

whatever1

Missed out BIG time..

I'm extremely disappointed I missed this gathering, sh$t happens! Will def be there next year :)

Dude, sorry you could not make it BUT, next year should be just as good if not better? Julie is keen for another trip, will have to see closer to the date. As we have our big route 66 trip next year around August. So not sure if Julie can get time off? Might be a solo trip for me?

Cheers buddy. :):cool::):cool:

LowLux

Simon it was a fantastic trip and really good people as usual, sorry you couldn't make it this year but there will be no excuses from the two of you next time.
Hey Grumps...did you notice the quote from Simon in his last post "family permitting" is he trying to tell us something??? He bloody well better make it to the next trip, Trish and I aren't used to travelling without the Surf either following or leading.