5th Annual Victorian Gathering

Nickj

4x4 Earth Contributer
Mrs Nickj and I will be leaving Wednesday morning and can do a meetup at Caltex Longwarry (old BP Longwarry) if anyone wants to tag along with us. We will do a final supermarket food and fuel stop along the way somewhere.
PM me if you like. We are only 20mins from there and our leaving time is kinda flexible but would like to leave in the morning. Its approx 4hr trip from the meetup spot.

Nick

noelh

Hey Ray,
There's a group leaving the Central Coast at about 10 pm Wednesday night as far as i know,they will be traveling down the Hume Hwy as well. I,m thinking they will be at Pheasants Nest around about midnight.I will get the CONVOY LEADER to post something up.We will see you down there as we are leaving on Monday morning n going via the Coast.

Cheers Darren.

Hi Darren is that Wednesday night at midnight Pheasants Nest if it is then you can add another Nissan Patrol to your convoy as myself and wife will join you all and about how long do you think it will take from Pheasants Nest to Talbot Ville
Cheers
Noel & Samantha H.
:)

scodon

Hi Darren is that Wednesday night at midnight Pheasants Nest if it is then you can add another Nissan Patrol to your convoy as myself and wife will join you all and about how long do you think it will take from Pheasants Nest to Talbot Ville
Cheers
Noel & Samantha H.
:)

G'day Noel, myself and 2 other trucks will be leaving the central coast at about 10pm on the Wednesday night. Plan to be at pheasants nest at about midnight ish. I say ish because I've got 2 girls to get organised and we may not be exactly on time :) Will probably use channel 20 aswell. I will send u a private message with my mobile # closer to leaving.

Cheers,
Scott & Donna

scodon

I Will be leaving from Mobil S/Stn Pheasants Nest at 00.15am Wednesday Morning travelling down the Hume to Talbotville UHF chn20 anyone welcome i would enjoy the company Ray

G'day Ray, we will be there around midnight after meeting up with NoelH on Wednesday u can tag along with us if u like?

Last edited:

Davidman

4x4 Earth Contributer
The Schedule of Events or ' Talbotville 2012 Calendar' has been updated and added to the site. This outlines the kids activities tod ate, the scheduled drives and trips, Duck Race and other competition times, presentation times and so on. Some data will be added, but would be worth a look to get an idea of whats happening around camp over the four days. It's on the main thread or HERE

Last edited:

knakkers

Just wanting to know if there is any vehicles planning on leaving early morning Thursday 15th i can meet up with somewhere along the Princes Hwy?? Possibly Longworry servo or else where?? Preferably a vehicle that knows exactly where the camping area is, maybe organise a convoy? If not, im sure us that dont know the area will find our way there!
I've never been to Talbotville before, looking for another vehicle to lead the way. Im easy if we go in the easy way, or a more adventurous way in is preferred.
Anyone interested??

Cheers
Stuart

knakkers

The link is working again, and also HERE, and on the main post

Can we book now for the day trips?? As mentioned in post, limited to 8 vehicles maximum on certain trips!
Please put me down for Time Activity Other information 8:00 AM 8:30 AM Blue Rag via Brewery Creek Track. Return via Dargo Pub Grey Ghost is Trip Leader
8 Vehicles Maximum.
Also please put down for Full Gear and Capable Vehicles Only 8:30 AM Billy Goats Bluff Run Deepop is Trip Leader
8 Vehicles Maximum

Cheers
Happy little man, Cant wait

noelh

G'day Noel, myself and 2 other trucks will be leaving the central coast at about 10pm on the Wednesday night. Plan to be at pheasants nest at about midnight ish. I say ish because I've got 2 girls to get organised and we may not be exactly on time :) Will probably use channel 20 aswell. I will send u a private message with my mobile # closer to leaving.

Cheers,
Scott & Donna

No problem I know what you mean by having girls I raised 6 girls so I kmow how long they take to get ready lol
Cheers
Noel:D

BEK

4x4 Earth Contributer
Can we book now for the day trips?? As mentioned in post, limited to 8 vehicles maximum on certain trips!
Please put me down for Time Activity Other information 8:00 AM 8:30 AM Blue Rag via Brewery Creek Track. Return via Dargo Pub Grey Ghost is Trip Leader
8 Vehicles Maximum.
Also please put down for Full Gear and Capable Vehicles Only 8:30 AM Billy Goats Bluff Run Deepop is Trip Leader
8 Vehicles Maximum

Cheers
Happy little man, Cant wait

Hi knakkers

I think you'll have to wait and let the repsective trip leaders confirm your vehicle and your experience is suitable for their trip.

best bet is to find the trip leader early and introduce yourself and rig too them and they'll let you know.

Enjoy what ever trip you go on its really is a fantastic area up there.

coolumbla

hmmm night runs
That means ill have to bring less beer!

All of those runs are good fun. I'll take any of them
C

Croozer

Jusrt catch up with the organisers. We will all be in the general area as people come in. We should have by then, trip sheets up at the reccy tent at the main entrance.

Slartibartfast

4x4 Earth Contributer
two-little-ducks-in-hand_460px.jpg