4x4 Earth to Loveday - EOI

blackout

4x4 Earth to Loveday - 25-26 June

It's been a while since I made a trip to Loveday and the first for the Challenger. Anyone interested in making the trip too.

25-26 JUNE

$40 per vehicle for the day

$60 per vehicle for the night.

Loveday 4x4 Adventure Park

Last edited:

morpheus

sounds like an alright weekend... gimme a chance to use the bloody camper trailer that just sits in the back yard, what a shame.. :)

blackout

Excellent response so far.
I work a roster and get 1 full weekend off in 3, so I will throw up some dates and go from there. I guess the more lead time we have the more people can lock it in their calenders.

MAY 28-29
JUNE 4-5
JUNE 25-26

308fj55

incase you guys havent heard 2011 AUSTRALIAN 4x4 MUSTER Loveday SA 5-6th Aug FREE HILUX
............... 2011 AUSTRALIAN 4x4 MUSTER .................

August 5th to 6th 2011
Loveday 4x4 Adventure Park SA

Attachments

80lover96gxl

my wife,kids and i would be keen on the 25,26 june,would be 2nd time there and keen to see if its changed much and keen to meet some like minded people and lock the hubs in.

South Oz

Yep i'm keen to try Loveday...... heard so much but havn't been there yet. Sounds like a plan!

South Oz

ColHDT

Hmmmm - only returned from there on sat morning after 4 days of christening our first 4wd - WOW what a set up & fantastic hospitality too boot!!! I would love to return asap to conqour a couple of the playground obsticles that i didnt quite make last time - however i think i'd be pushing the marriage a bit if i were to take another trip so soon........:(
Have a great time all those that go - but be warned - Always check the water traps.....we heard of at least six cars that didnt get out of the park under their own steam over easter, and witnessed another wounded triton being loaded onto a trailer at blanchtown.......Tony had a laugh at that one, didnt think he would have made it that far!
Enjoy
Col

blackout

Would anyone be interested in attending Lovedays 4x4 Muster in August 5/6 and find a camp spot as a group.

Then we do an alternative trip on June 25/26. Like a Flinders or Border Track trek.

Or leave it as is?

Thoughts?

Chard

4x4 Earth Contributer
Would anyone be interested in attending Lovedays 4x4 Muster in August 5/6 and find a camp spot as a group.

Then we do an alternative trip on June 25/26. Like a Flinders or Border Track trek.

Or leave it as is?

Thoughts?
I like your thinking Chris but unless I get divorced before then I reckon back to back trips would be outta the question!