48 - Our interview with 4WD Australia President Shane Rose. Land Access for all, track closures and track openings

Patriot

Administrator
Here is a link to the latest episode. Shane has some great experience in the industry and it seems like the Association is moving in the right direction. What do you think?

D

Deleted member 69390

4wd Australia is a waste of space and certainly some State 4wd peak bodies are considering leaving them.

Patriot

Administrator
Have you had a listen to the podcast? There is some room for improvement with some of the organisations that are meant to be moving 4WD forward, but I think Shane has some great ideas. I have more concerns about 4WD Vic, TBH. They seem pretty stuck in their way, aren't growing memberships and are fighting for rights for just their members. I think they have 6,000 members across the state, no politician is going to care about 6,000 people across a state. We need to be thinking about all 4WDers and even better, all bush users.

D

Deleted member 69390

I can only go from feedback from my club representative to my State 4WD association which in turn as a member of 4WD Australia (is actually Australian National Four Wheel Drive Council “ANFWDC”).

mikehzz

Hasn't the NSW/ACT association split from the Australian group now? My club has pulled out of the State organization now due to the split. It seems like a big shit fight is on.