48 - Our interview with 4WD Australia President Shane Rose. Land Access for all, track closures and track openings

Patriot

Administrator
Here is a link to the latest episode. Shane has some great experience in the industry and it seems like the Association is moving in the right direction. What do you think?

Patriot

Administrator
Have you had a listen to the podcast? There is some room for improvement with some of the organisations that are meant to be moving 4WD forward, but I think Shane has some great ideas. I have more concerns about 4WD Vic, TBH. They seem pretty stuck in their way, aren't growing memberships and are fighting for rights for just their members. I think they have 6,000 members across the state, no politician is going to care about 6,000 people across a state. We need to be thinking about all 4WDers and even better, all bush users.

Synchro

I can only go from feedback from my club representative to my State 4WD association which in turn as a member of 4WD Australia (is actually Australian National Four Wheel Drive Council “ANFWDC”).

mikehzz

Hasn't the NSW/ACT association split from the Australian group now? My club has pulled out of the State organization now due to the split. It seems like a big shit fight is on.