4 wheel drive tracks budgewoi/gosford

MissJ4x4

Does anyone know of any 4x4 tracks near budgiewoi or Gosford?

I know of Brisbane Waters national park
And ourimbah state forest and
Budgewoi top tracks and san remo top tracks
(visited them all)

Except I and my boy friend would like too go 4x4 somewhere new!
I no of Jilliby State forest ect but not too keen on it,
More interested in a different area or maybe a different track lol

As long as we 4x4 im pretty sure i will be a happy woman!

MissJ4x4

Thanks I shall But they all have names that im unaware of and for me too find one near a location i want but ill keep searching lol and thanks for the welcome very well mannered

MissJ4x4

I know of the watagans but never really been there I and Josh were planning to 4x4 there when we get family together for a camping trip!
Thanks
Oh and another thing is there by anychance a map off all trails in watagans?

Tats

Does anyone know of any 4x4 tracks near budgiewoi or Gosford?

I know of Brisbane Waters national park
And ourimbah state forest and
Budgewoi top tracks and san remo top tracks
(visited them all)

Except I and my boy friend would like too go 4x4 somewhere new!
I no of Jilliby State forest ect but not too keen on it,
More interested in a different area or maybe a different track lol

As long as we 4x4 im pretty sure i will be a happy woman!

You could try a little further inland around the Wiseman's Ferry area. I came through there about a year back, and saw what appeared to be some "interesting" tracks. On the Web's Creek side there are a few "goodies": Blue Rocks, Heartbreak Hill, and one that I saw going off to the left as I travelled north to St. Albans. I enquired about this track on this web site, but had no response. Perhaps you could be the first?

TATS

Hey,
I played there a bit... you can get easy to hard tracks there.... I went there just browsing that area - I started close to Orimbah - went along the Wallaby Rd. and ended up in the Watagan state Forrest... it was good fun to get around there you just make sure (if you don't take another 4by ) that you don't get bogged... some tracks are death end or blocked with trees rocks or one was divided by a gap - so if you don't have a extreme 4by just make sure you can make it ;o) some pretty ruff tracks out there... and another thing - I don't know if you care - after rain there are a couple of leeches around ;o)

have fun

cheers
Tom

Tats

You can give good old Stockton Beach a bit of a run, although you'll need a permit, which is available from the local servo, or a bit further north into the Barrington area where there's a plethora of tracks of all different difficulties.

TATS

gjh1967

You could also try Hawkmount rd from Dora Creek to Awaba. Turn off Newport rd
Great fire trails which go for Klms.
Cheers Glenn

MissJ4x4

ooo i had a look at heart brake hill and well looks very well known is there a street we can get via there? and a map?

gavin h

I have found a few power line trails off the F3 around Mt White. They are fun but not an all day track.

dudelux

Theres heaps of tracks of all types of difficulty at The Watagans, easy to hardcore. Just go in via Cooranbong.
Also theres heaps of tracks at Morisset/Wyee and Dora Creek, mostly powerline type tracks, but good fun. Some good stuff up towards Freemans Waterhole too.
A little bit further up is Sugarloaf too.
Basically, theres heaps of wheeling around this area.
If you need more info, let me know.

steelo

There used to be tracks down near the Hawksbury years ago (70's) & in the hills behind Wyong, although that was before the h/way, should still be some but. :D