4 day trip ideas with a dog

Vibrursan

My favorite trips with the dog is going camping in the forest, on the edge of a river or lake. Just perfect. Camping is very good in general, for your mental and physical health, but when you take your dog with you it just feels different. The experience which you get it's much better than going alone, and this is one of the reasons why my dog is an Emotional support animal. Sometimes humans can't find the right words to calm you down, or to give you certain answers, but dogs can feel you, they will always find a way to bring a smile on your face.

Last edited:

DanBond

Sounds good, I feel like it has to be very cool to go camping like this. Camping is very good in general, for your mental and physical health, but when you take your dog with you it just feels different. The experience which you get it's much better than going alone, and this is one of the reasons why my dog is an Emotional support animal. Sometimes humans can't find the right words to calm you down, or to give you certain answers, but dogs can feel you, they will always find a way to bring a smile on your face.

Last edited:

CTL

Hmmm, two BMW X3 owners from the USA discussing camping with dogs, and their posts within 3 minutes of each other :rolleyes:

AdgerlilLer

Wow, I'm not the only one who likes to travel with my dogs. It's great! I take my dogs on a short trip almost every 3 months. We take tents, a lot of food, and water and go from the eastern part of America to the western, and we have no goal. We just relax from all the city bustle and sleep in the woods, which are very beautiful and near lakes. And I know that I'm safe because I always have 3 sheepdogs with me who will do anything to protect me. That's why I decided that I would become a groomer for dogs and came about a year ago to take training courses for this speciality. By the way, it takes six months up to a year to become a groomer for dogs. Can you imagine?

Last edited: