Change background image

2019 Jimny

Discussion in 'Jimny' started by Ramm, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Jaye

Jaye Well-Known Member

How good will this be????

Bigger engine, better 4x4 system. Looks like they will be in high demand.

2. Ramm

Ramm New Member

People don't seem to like them here in Vic.

3. greysrigging

greysrigging Well-Known Member

My son has a 2008 Jimny..... he has been inundating me with info re the new Jimny.... I'd say he will buy one ( on his friggen Pat Malone haha.... I think he is trying to soften me up for a financial contribution....son, its not gunna happen..... )

4. Jaye

Jaye Well-Known Member

After 2012 (unsure or exact year) they weren't to be sold new in VIC, they didn't meet some standard. As a result you dont find as many down there.

5. Jaye

Jaye Well-Known Member

Any good dad would buy one for his son.

6. abw

abw Well-Known Member

I was reading that in Japan, where it's just been released, they're in such high demand, there is over a one year waiting list.

7. greysrigging

greysrigging Well-Known Member

Be great if the new model had a ute version.....don't think so somehow. I had an '82 Sierra, kept her for 11 years. Always wanted a ute....
    IMG_0025.jpg

Spooner likes this.
  8. callmejoe

callmejoe Well-Known Member

A good Dad would say.
    "Son , nothing in life is for free"
    Start saving sunny boy.

Or was that just my old man?

9. Choook

Choook Well-Known Member

Not just your old man.:( I had to save up 3/4 of the money for a bike before my old man would put his hand in his pocket!!!:eek:

Anyway that's off topic.

I really like the look of these new Jimny, I think that it will sell very well. After watching that youtube clip, a decent set of tyres and I don't think you could stop it with a baseball bat.

Spooner and greysrigging like this.
  10. discomatt

discomatt Well-Known Member

Or is it just the Dutch side?:p
    How was the Cape trip?

callmejoe likes this.
  11. callmejoe

callmejoe Well-Known Member

Way off topic.
    And Dutch might have had alot to do with it.
    Cape good fun.
    Saw a few Jimmys to.

12. Jaye

Jaye Well-Known Member

Yeah I read that too Andrew. From all accounts the buzz around the Suzi groups is strong so I predict there will be a bit of a waiting list.

13. Jaye

Jaye Well-Known Member

They did, It just never made it to Australia, NZ got it though. I honestly dont know if they will do a ute in this model. If they do it will be released down the track and we once again probably wont see them in Australia.

14. Spooner

Spooner Well-Known Member

I will just have to get me some fingerless leather gloves and dream.:rolleyes: