2018 Wrapped up

sharkcaver

Sorry for spamming you all over the last year, I've just seen my reports take up 10 positions on the first page of trip reports: 11 including this post :eek:

I'd like to wish all members a safe and merry xmas and best wishes for 2019.

My year 2018 in review.

Thanks for all your support over the last year and I will see you all in 2019

stevemc181

What are you getting for Xmas? Another GoPro? ;)
Merry Xmas to you and the Family :)
Puts my trip logs for 2018 to shame, I only did the one with you down to Moores hut and another one up to Sandy cape. Was just too busy with work in the latter half of the year :( I'll have to rectify that in 2019 perhaps, but I've got a couple of O/S trips planned next year. So I'll have to go with the flow and see if we can organise another junket somewhere.

sharkcaver

What are you getting for Xmas? Another GoPro? ;)
Merry Xmas to you and the Family :)
Puts my trip logs for 2018 to shame, I only did the one with you down to Moores hut and another one up to Sandy cape. Was just too busy with work in the latter half of the year :( I'll have to rectify that in 2019 perhaps, but I've got a couple of O/S trips planned next year. So I'll have to go with the flow and see if we can organise another junket somewhere.
Haha, yes, gopro #3 is in the post. due on the 27th...Wow, is that all you got up to :( I will have to work on that, even if only a weekender.