2015 Toyota Landcruiser VDJ79 Single cab GXL

dno67

Second one I've seen this week, other mount like rear awning and swang 180° too the side. Good looking bit of kit, especially if you got female company.

mac_man_luke

Picked up a set of King spring coils on special last week
Installed them tonight to replace my current EFS coils as they have been coil binding bad
Kings have a much more open design and look like they are going to sit about the same height.
Surprisingly they have actually improved ride quality significantly, much smoother ride.

Also noticed passenger shock is stuffed, no compression at all (but normal on rebound)
Second EFS shock to blow

IMG_5257.jpg

mac_man_luke

Yea i love it, best nights sleep i have had camping (and it was a good trip to have an RTT - our campsite was a solid shelf of limestone haha)

Cant say i really noticed the weight but the cruiser has never felt great in off camber situations.
Fuel economy on the trip over and back was not noticeably worse either

LCV8VICTORIA

Picked up a set of King spring coils on special last week
Installed them tonight to replace my current EFS coils as they have been coil binding bad
Kings have a much more open design and look like they are going to sit about the same height.
Surprisingly they have actually improved ride quality significantly, much smoother ride.

Also noticed passenger shock is stuffed, no compression at all (but normal on rebound)
Second EFS shock to blow

View attachment 65068
I did also find that mine bind also I think I might have to do the same thing

mac_man_luke

The rig is looking mint I might add!
I will be in robe for 1 week in feb!
Nice love Robe / South East, need to get back there soon.
Not so mint looking on the passenger side, still has scars from my last high country trip but thats soon to be fixed

I did also find that mine bind also I think I might have to do the same thing
So much better on the King springs with no coil bind - bump stops actually work!