2014 79 duel cab rolling 35"s

fazz

Hey everyone,

Thought I would introduce my truck.

Finally got the 35"s fitted. Truck is all ready starting to look the goods!

Very impressed with the tred on the ATZp3's

jy7eza5a.jpg

jaru8u4u.jpg

zyna5e9y.jpg

bu6yjamu.jpg

My lux is on the end (left) and the new 79 for comparison. I'm now 100% sure I made the right decision.

na8amenu.jpg

ujedavaz.jpg

y4e6ypyt.jpg

yde3ura4.jpg

That's the girlfriend on tippy toes :)
u2a9a5ar.jpg

Hope you enjoy :)

2014 Land cruiser 79 duel cab

Maxy

Very nice. That's exactly what I will be getting when the finances allow. Enjoy it heaps
Cheers. Craig

fazz

Haven't been to far in it yet mate it's just getting it's engineers certificate now.. So they have it for a bit. But it drives like a dream. The 35's really lengthen out 1st gear and make it useable, with the stock wheels on it, 1st is useless…

After the engineer cert it'll get Color coded (same as front flares and tray)
- ARB steel bullbar
- ARB side steps and brush rails

- Duel battery system with smart charger duel battery and smart charger bolted to the front of radiator with th wires prepared for roof light bars and 2x 6 gauge wires to the rear for future modules.
The 2nd battery will run the camp lights, roof lgiths, working lights and the chargers/inverters
- ARB recovery points front
- Manta 3" high flow cat small hotdog muffler
- water watch fuel filter
- Tipan catch can
- Outback Roof console (UHF in the console)
- Safari Snorkel

Install
- Pillar pod
- gauges boost and pyro
- UHF (in roof console) and ariel

Not all at once but as time permits to install… and still tossing up ideas for tray setups… wether I go removable canopy (jack off) or steel frame for canvas

I'm thinking alloy box will be the go when I get time to design one…

2014 Land cruiser 79 duel cab

It's a long way to the shop if you want a sausage roll

fazz

Here's a photo update of the barwork! Just went with the arb, got it color matched to my front flares. Fitted cruise control. And a GPS speedo, standard speedo is roughly off by 16%

Got the duel bats, exhaust, snorkel, roof console, oil catch can and gauges to go in next.

Here's some photos!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409222224.962497.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409222252.578757.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409222272.946727.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409222296.899970.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409222243.327559.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409222243.327559.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 242

Silver76

Do yourself a huge favour and get yaself the safari air ram. Much more pleasant with the window down.
Rig looks the goods

fazz

Cheers boss! Yeh putting the safari snorkel on anyway as the standard yota one isn't sealed…

Cheers champ!

fazz

Thanks champion, drives really well! I'm so happy with how it's all come together! Now it's just got get dirty!

98lux

How and where are you putting the boost gauge??

I just finished putting the 4.5 v8 into my HZJ105 cruiser, 35" mtz's with the HZJ105's 4.3:1 diffs put the speedo spot on, 100 is 100 by the GPS.

Gavo

4x4 Earth Contributer
How and where are you putting the boost gauge??

I just finished putting the 4.5 v8 into my HZJ105 cruiser, 35" mtz's with the HZJ105's 4.3:1 diffs put the speedo spot on, 100 is 100 by the GPS.
That sounds like a sweet truck.. You have a build page?

fazz

So happy with how it's all panned out :)
Got the gauges fitted, water watch, roof console and centre console very happy with it! Something to actually lean on :D

Just trying to decide wether I want to cut the muffler out of the exhaust… just not satisfied with it compared to what I hear form all your hooligans videos!

Wether I just get it replaced with straight 3" pipe

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411391764.047933.jpg

On anoter note replaced the Toyota stereo with my pioneer unit from my lux and got it hooked up to a reverse camera :)
Took all my speakers out of the lux and the amp. Ran out of time to fit them so I put a decent set of 4's in the dash, mounted the amp behind the rear seat with my air compressor. Just gotta work out how I want to mount my six's… the cleanest way to put them in the doors and where to mount my tweeters…