2010 Tuff Truck

mickyd213

Hey guys,

Got back from Tuff Truck today and must say that it was well worth it. Had a fantastic 3 days full of action. It really was an eye opener as to how technical and hard the courses they compete on are... The 4bies they drive are simply awesome and even though I plan on getting the DVD, I don't think it will do it any justice... Anyway here are some photos...

warrnamboolandtufftruck034.jpg

warrnamboolandtufftruck035.jpg

warrnamboolandtufftruck036.jpg

warrnamboolandtufftruck038.jpg

warrnamboolandtufftruck042.jpg

warrnamboolandtufftruck043.jpg

warrnamboolandtufftruck044.jpg

warrnamboolandtufftruck045.jpg

warrnamboolandtufftruck047.jpg

warrnamboolandtufftruck054.jpg

warrnamboolandtufftruck052.jpg

warrnamboolandtufftruck051.jpg

frosty

4x4 Earth Contributer
Tuff Truck is an AWSOME weekend!! I went to the very first one. I plan on going back 1 year.

Might even enter my "CHEVROL"!! Maybe??

BGH

i went on Saturday and it was just an awesome day. congrats to Team pirate in the zook for winning the event.

got to love heartbreak ridge and devils marbles...... would love to give that a go but id kill my GQ

BGH

croozza

Tuff Truck is an AWSOME weekend!! I went to the very first one. I plan on going back 1 year.

Might even enter my "CHEVROL"!! Maybe??

It used to be a great event, just the wanker factor (the ones on the piss all weekend yelling abuse at everyone, and blowing up gas bottles at night) that have spoilt it, they need to get rid of these people to make the event more friendly for those that have kids.

mickyd213

It used to be a great event, just the wanker factor (the ones on the piss all weekend yelling abuse at everyone, and blowing up gas bottles at night) that have spoilt it, they need to get rid of these people to make the event more friendly for those that have kids.

Heard people say that last year was out of control. This year they had segregated areas for families and those that wanted to hit the turps... There were police there this year but really stayed in the background. I'll be going back next year and will more than likely take the tribe... I wouldn't take them if I thought it would them at risk...

4bdan

I didn't see any of that where I was camped, it was actually pretty quiet.

I'll be going back next year for sure.

croozza

I didn't see any of that where I was camped, it was actually pretty quiet.

I'll be going back next year for sure.

That is good to hear that they have stamped out the tosser factor, hopefully it can become a family friendly environment cause the kids love to watch the trucks.