2010 meet-up Poll

Which state would you prefer the meet up to be held in?

• Victoria

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • New South Wales (or A.C.T.)

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • South Australia

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Queensland

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Tasmania

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Western Australia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Northern Territory

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grey Ghost

5th Annual Victorian Gathering member
Ok just to start with here's a quick poll on which state we should gather in next year...

Last edited:

Grey Ghost

Oz, I'm guessing you've tipped Tassie, any info on cost to get there yet or locations so far?

monk2

No1 camp at mount dissa state forrest plenty of room and it will be open by then for 4x4 fun and things should be green again from the bushfires that went through there :D

Last edited:

oznog05

Hi All,

Yeah...I've been putting some figure together over the last couple of weeks. There will be a slight investment in getting there I have a Hilux, and it's going to cost around $600 there and back on the Spirit of Tasmania That includes the 4by, 2 adult’s and 2 kids.

Haven’t really chose a place to stay, but I reckon it’s got to be a place close to the scub. Maybe the west coast near Cradle Mountain.

The money factor is defiantly going to be a issue, I’m open to any suggestion as well, cause doing this is like destination lotto…lol

Grey Ghost

Well I'd compare how much we spent getting up to middle earth but I was to scared and threw away the fuel receipts before I looked at them, but apparently it was a lot......

ChallengeLee

Well I'd compare how much we spent getting up to middle earth but I was to scared and threw away the fuel receipts before I looked at them, but apparently it was a lot......

I haven't added my expenses up for the trip either GG....l know l had money in the bank when l left...but by the time l got home...it was gone...think it was a sign l had a good trip ;)

knot_gillty

When we travelled a few years back - off peak - Ekki travelled free with the cabin..

There are some good deals to be had!! Maybe we could contact Spirit of Twinheads and see if they might give us a miassive group discount. Not a massive discount but one for a massive group. Maybe...

Grey Ghost

We could probably fill the boat with rigs and campers if we try hard enough.....

oznog05

All I know is the lest spent to fuel goe's to beer!.....:D

And I hope the miss's and the kids don't mine pushing for a bit.....:)