20% Discount on Bushranger Stuff

pajrex

Hi All,

Just went to the Anaconda stores - they have 20% discount on all Bushranger items. The Max Air II is listed for $399 (yeah a bit high) and the X-Jack is $360. So after discount they're still pretty good I feel. Anaconda is having a sale for the next few days (started today). So go for it!!

Adventure guy

Rays Outdoors

Hi All,

Just went to the Anaconda stores - they have 20% discount on all Bushranger items. The Max Air II is listed for $399 (yeah a bit high) and the X-Jack is $360. So after discount they're still pretty good I feel. Anaconda is having a sale for the next few days (started today). So go for it!!

Rays Outdoors also have the same discount on Bushranger and 30% off all Coleman products,etc,etc.

:):eek:;):D

Last edited:

Patriot

Administrator
Yeah Anaconda is usually pretty expensive, but they have been having a few good sales lately.

Their massive stocktake sale was in January was one of the best sales I have ever seen. We bought truck loads of stuff. Winter gear for Middle Earth, heaps of camping gear. It was a really good sale. Lots of stuff selling for 75 - 90% off.

James

Adventure guy

What the ??

Yeah Anaconda is usually pretty expensive, but they have been having a few good sales lately.

Their massive stock take sale was in January was one of the best sales I have ever seen. We bought truck loads of stuff. Winter gear for Middle Earth, heaps of camping gear. It was a really good sale. Lots of stuff selling for 75 - 90% off.

James

After years of doing business I can say I know a little about margins/mark up.
A markup is added on to the total cost incurred by the producer of a good or service in order to create a profit. The total cost reflects the total amount of both fixed and variable expenses to produce and distribute a product.

Clothing has usually has a good mark up, any where from 50 to 100+++ percent,
but hard goods could never be discounted 70/90%.
That means a store buys a product for $10, and sells it at 100 ,then discounts it 90% back to cost,keep in mind over heads, taxes and freight.

A figure of 75% off other than clothes, is pie in the sky, that's why some many businesses
are going broke now. 33% off retail is cost price !!

:eek:

Last edited:

pajrex

Well it's true about markups. Nevertheless, IMHO if I can get it here cheaper than elsewhere when I want to buy the item, then I'm already happy!! Wanted the air comp and jack for going away this week. So I went for it. I've also given up on ebay because it's too tedious and the freight charges gets ya in the end. And some of them have dodgy guarantees!!