1st ever NSW Annual Gathering - Turon River Diggings

Grumpy

It is with regret Gavo and crew that I will be unable to attend this your first gathering as I have already made arrangements to do another trip with the Vic boys, hopefully I will be able to make it to your next gathering in 2017. Cheers

richardlnsw

You bet... and if you have extra time and want to explore a bit further north we can fit that in too. Start from my place and head south down via the mountains would be a great "week or two". :):cool:

smitty

I really do wanna come to this.... but with my car not going into low range it wont be affordable. Unless grumpy decides to do a trip and will let me ride along. Fingers xed but doubtful

billolga

I really do wanna come to this.... but with my car not going into low range it wont be affordable. Unless grumpy decides to do a trip and will let me ride along. Fingers xed but doubtful
Mate, Grumpy said he can't make it but you can get there without Low Range.
There will be trips I would say not needing low range - Sunny Corner for instance but, I have one seat in my vehicle & can take you for a ride (So to speak):cool::D & there would be others as well.