1st ever NSW Annual Gathering - Turon River Diggings

Chatty

Yep... pity we don't have a week. The Blue Mountains are a sensational place to spend some time camping. Even stop in at the Hydro Majestic on the way up for a coffee with one of the best views n Australia!!!
Ah, the old Fibro Elastic - I have some fond memories of it before it was done up.

myall

Please put me down for this trip.
Btw who is the new and mysterious "NSW Gathering" member?

Toddyh

Btw who is the new and mysterious "NSW Gathering" member?

No one knows. The mystery is part of the fun.

Also to all attending just a heads up it does get very cold down in the valley there. Come prepared for sub zero nights. Warm clothes and sleeping gear are a must.

myall

No one knows. The mystery is part of the fun.

Also to all attending just a heads up it does get very cold down in the valley there. Come prepared for sub zero nights. Warm clothes and sleeping gear are a must.
hmmm the photos in the original post are from all over the web, so no clues there!

Hah cold, yes please! I spent most of January in an area which was -20 max to -35 min... now that was cold.

myall

You can call me a detective if you like but I think he could be a Mate of SA ANNUAL GATHERING & VIC GATHERING.:cool:
Well this mysterious person is following Toddy, and Toddy is following them back - possible suspect, or just love? Hmmm, actually, there's some bearded person on this trip who shares the same location and birth date... he's probably the one!

In all seriousness, I think it should be clarified. Attendees of any trip should have a fair idea of who is organising the trip and who is leading. Also, given the user name, people may assume this user is connected to the 4x4earth website & owners, which could then imply that 4x4earth has direct responsibility over this trip.

richardlnsw

Like all gatherings it takes LOADS of work by a number of people. All trips organised through this forum are connected to Earth, but in agreeing to attend these trips you agree to take full responsibility of your own doings. People may advise you on certain things but at the end of the day your actions are your responsibility. Hope this helps.:)

Gavo

4x4 Earth Contributer
Well this mysterious person is following Toddy, and Toddy is following them back - possible suspect, or just love? Hmmm, actually, there's some bearded person on this trip who shares the same location and birth date... he's probably the one!

In all seriousness, I think it should be clarified. Attendees of any trip should have a fair idea of who is organising the trip and who is leading. Also, given the user name, people may assume this user is connected to the 4x4earth website & owners, which could then imply that 4x4earth has direct responsibility over this trip.
We will be actually running smaller groups each day.
Eg, Toddy leading an 8 car trip through sunny corner or myself running small trip through Baal bone track.
These day trips will be based on the data from the sign up form, and numbers interested.
If you're interested and others are looking to do some more hardcore stuff, we would look as asking someone like yourself to run a small trip.
The main NSW Gathering is just a neat way to keep everything organized.