1st ever NSW Annual Gathering - Turon River Diggings

itlldoo

just got home, tired, disgustingly filthy, car is going to take a week to clean, wouldn't have it any other way
Toddyh & Gavo champion effort guys THANKS !!
to the sponsor's unreal !!!!! you guys ROCK!!!
fantastic weekend ! what a turn out !

ps.....someone should tell the ranger his crapper is full :cool:

Les PK Ranger

4x4 Earth Contributer
Toddy / Gavo / other trip leaders, and all who turned up.
Great meet :)
Wish I could hear properly and have more meaningful convos with people, but thoroughly enjoyed the weekend.
Currently at Toolybuc motel overnighting with Anne before a nice easy drive home to Adelaide tomorrow.
Will post up some pics etc on the TR thread in a few days when I get time and pics off phone etc.

Last edited:

03hilux

absolutely - it was a great experience and the comraderie was exceptional- however i personally found it difficult to put faces to forum names if you know what i mean - no offence intended
All good Don. I know exactly what you mean.

underdog

Thanks to everyone who made it, for making it such a great trip. Met a few new people that I'll look forward to sharing future trips with, as well as catching up with some of the usual suspects I don't get to see too often. For those who saw me constantly running around with the gopro and were keen to see some footage, I should hopefully have the video up in the next day or two; going through the footage has been quite time consuming!

maddon

Thanks to everyone who made it, for making it such a great trip. Met a few new people that I'll look forward to sharing future trips with, as well as catching up with some of the usual suspects I don't get to see too often. For those who saw me constantly running around with the gopro and were keen to see some footage, I should hopefully have the video up in the next day or two; going through the footage has been quite time consuming!
and thanx for putting out the treads to help me out of our sticky hole - went through it going back up the hill no worries with a better wheel placement and a spotter of course - very happy with the vehicle