1st ever NSW Annual Gathering - Turon River Diggings

80lover96gxl

Have spent a load of time in the area and looking forward to getting back there when I can.
I used to drive steam trains (really!) at Zig Zag just out of Lithgow and have pottered around the area in everything from an old Rangie to an 80 series and a Pajero.
I worked on a project re-stabilizing the side of a mountain on the zig zag using reno matteress's back in the late 90's, beautiful area.

Have a trip lined up for April and a possible desert trip for June so with May in the middle could make it difficult to attend this one, will definitely be keeping an eye on it and if the planets align i could be a late inclusion.

teza h

Yep,,wife and I will be there,,rego done. It's been a while since the last earth outing,,,,we actually used to have a few NSW get togethers a few years ago,,but the forum was a lot smaller then. We did get 20 campers and drivers for a Stockton weekend though.
All earth crew.

billolga

Yep,,wife and I will be there,,rego done. It's been a while since the last earth outing,,,,we actually used to have a few NSW get togethers a few years ago,,but the forum was a lot smaller then. We did get 20 campers and drivers for a Stockton weekend though.
All earth crew.
It will be great to see you two again Teza

stardog

I'm keen as for this meet up in NSW I will see if I can get some time off work then put me down as possible.
I was saving holidays for the Louth races in august this year and a look around the darling river run I work funny hours and days in my job.
stardog