1st ever NSW Annual Gathering - Turon River Diggings

Toddyh

i have registered although my name is not on the list yet ....maybe there is a reason ?...mmm .... my idea i case nobody has thought of it yet was ,,, drum roll ,,, group photo ,, is there anywhere big enough with a high vantagepoint nearby that a group photo would be possible if a specific time was allocated that a group photo could be taken and possibly a video to put upon youtube-- just a idea so the nsw group can show off their stuff.. maybe in a creek or somewhere unique
Will check the list and see what's going on there

NSW Gathering

i have registered although my name is not on the list yet ....maybe there is a reason ?...mmm .... my idea i case nobody has thought of it yet was ,,, drum roll ,,, group photo ,, is there anywhere big enough with a high vantagepoint nearby that a group photo would be possible if a specific time was allocated that a group photo could be taken and possibly a video to put upon youtube-- just a idea so the nsw group can show off their stuff.. maybe in a creek or somewhere unique
List updated. Group photo is a good idea. We will see what we can come up with.

maddon

maybe pat callinan should come and get some content for his magazine - i am sure there would be something / somebody of interest there for an article or ten

rogerazz

4x4 Earth Contributer
I haven't a clue what my head looks like as I haven't seen it in a mirror for two reasons - 1, I wouldn't dare look & 2, I couldn't see it anyway.:cool: (Sorry if it scares anyone).:eek:
Bill, I have seen your head up real close for the one and only time at Flinders Ranges.
Let me see if I can explain what it looks like:eek:.... Nah, I think I will leave it at that.
Still I reckon you are a very nice bloke.;)

maddon

hey, the Mrs and i are very keen to go along. but out patrol is still on road tyres and we have no recovery gear or comm's so was wondering what we could do if we come along
you would be surprised where you can go on road tyres with a bit of common sense with a pootrol

blake.haze

you would be surprised where you can go on road tyres with a bit of common sense with a pootrol
o I know that I've tackled a fair few tracks with the road tyres. lucky I have low range and front lockers. I just wanted to be sure it was ok.

she goes anywhere I point her plus she's not my first 4x4 just the newest one havnt had a chance to get her kitted up