19th, 20th December. O'Connell, Flat Rock. Xmas Gathering

Aus_Jeep

We will be there, for sure. We will probably be there on Friday at some stage so if anyone is there before us leave room for a caravan, lol, and if you're there and don't know us we are in a grey dmax with a Jayco Expanda so come and say g'day.
Yeah i'll be up there on the friday night. There's heaps of room. Area is roughly about the size of a football field.

bushlux90

Does anyone mind if my brother comes down for a night aswell? He lives in town and is keen, he is pretty quiet.

Jaye

Do we need, want fire wood? I maybe able to get some. The weekend before, possibly the Sunday before if I can get some volunteers, we can cut some up. Unless we got some other ideas?

Aus_Jeep

Might go and have a been of a play around in the tracks but its more about just sitting back relaxing and catching up for the weekend.

Aus_Jeep

Do we need, want fire wood? I maybe able to get some. The weekend before, possibly the Sunday before if I can get some volunteers, we can cut some up. Unless we got some other ideas?
Yeah firewood would be awesome.

Aus_Jeep

Looking forward to getting away this weekend and catching up with a few old mates over drinks.
30deg on Friday, 33 on Saturday, 34 on Sunday. Sounding like an awesome weekend to spend chilling out in the fresh water river with a floating esky.

I'm hoping to get away from work early on Friday which should see me there somewhere between 6-7ish on Friday night.

Jaye

I will get out of work early so should end up there around the same time as Shannon, probably a bit before. Save the second best spot for me Rob :D

itlldoo

got to Blackheath and aircon belt disintegrated took out another belt and grabbed the power steering res. bent the crap out of it.
bodged it up and got home, too dark now to do much, will sort it in the morning and may get there tomorrow. BUGGER!!!!!!!!!

Wang

got to Blackheath and aircon belt disintegrated took out another belt and grabbed the power steering res. bent the crap out of it.
bodged it up and got home, too dark now to do much, will sort it in the morning and may get there tomorrow. BUGGER!!!!!!!!!
Better close to home then middle of no where. O what a feeling :p

itlldoo

thanks Shannon, yep made it sat arvo, nice to sit in the water, have a few coldies with good friends and have a yarn. too hot for a fire,
Good to see Rob and Co 6 months down the track, when we left the Cape they went west, apparently WA is bloody huge.