1997 Jackaroo Front Locking Hubs

I have a 97 Jackaroo which I got cheap put redgo on it and during a inspection of the 4 wd system I noticed that on the right side that there was no internal gears in where you turn the free wheel tab does anyone know where I could possibly get those parts as cheap as possible
Thank you for any help in advance
P.S. I need these parts to go to Victorian Gathering.

Some are and then you have manual ones like I got almost the same as GQ Nissan Patrol ones when I pulled the right one apart to grease it there was nothing inside the housing so now I got to find one or only go 3 wheel driving lol

ShaunOz

Hi mate, stating the obvious here.....have you tried your local 4x4 wrecker? I dont think they'd want too much for it?

Yeah they only want to sell you the complete thing including the disc cheapest so far is $125 trying to get it without the disc if possible

Looked on Gumtree and only found complete cars for sale and the closes one to me is Dubbo for $700 needs towing back as it has no steering:mad::eek::(

muc the truck

Yeah they only want to sell you the complete thing including the disc cheapest so far is $125 trying to get it without the disc if possible
They are misunderstanding your question I think . all the wreckers I have ever been too will sell a complete freewheel hub. I have 2 jackaroo f/w hubs on my Colorado . cost me 180 pair . do the ring around . phone

started doing the ring around yesterday will continue on Monday hopefully will be lucky enough to find it by the weekend then fit it on Saturday