Change background image

1983 HJ47 Landcruiser for Sale - Mint Condition

Discussion in 'Vehicles 4 Sale' started by Chucka, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Chucka

Chucka New Member

Okay will put together a more detailed description soon and better photos as well. But thought i would get something on here to see what interest there is out there.

4 Speed 2H motor. Approximately 250,000km on the clock. Power steering and Disk brakes on the front. (also has an aircon pump but isnt currently working. however all the pipework is there) Power steering pump has been retro fitted from a FJ motor.
    Alumninium tray and sides. I believe it is the original tray but will confirm that soon. Body is in really good condition. (not 100% rust free as minor spots here and there. there is one patch about the size of a $2 coin on the Right hand side rear corner panel and also a small patch in the drivers footwell. (photos to come).
    Have original seats.
    is currently registered in South Australia.
    Sorry bit of a shoddy description sorry but more details to follow.

Feel free to call or text on 0428 741 690 if your interested to know more in the mean time.

Cheers Charles

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hillsdweller likes this.
  2. Chucka

Chucka New Member

3. Bomber2012

Bomber2012 Well-Known Member

Nice rig :)

4. 2002GU3

2002GU3 Well-Known Member

cute, how much ?

5. 80lover96gxl

80lover96gxl Moderator

Nice ute, $$$$ ?

6. rogerazz

rogerazz 4x4 Earth Contributer

Nice one mate. I reckon TOA members would like to see this one.:).

7. richardlnsw

richardlnsw Moderator

Need to put how much and also take pics from all angles as well as interior. Cheers.

8. Chucka

Chucka New Member

Sorry guys i wont see the old girl again until weekend. Will get it all sorted then. Sorry to be so disorganized.

9. itlldoo

itlldoo Well-Known Member

all the same photo and a mint condition anything has no rust at all :cool:!!!! sorry...lol..:oops:.. looks good but.:)

richardlnsw likes this.